ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜

"Kenny!" Ibinabor mutters immediately she sights her cousin, as usual Kenny had a small smile playing on his lips. Ibinabor knew what that smile meant.

"I came to talk to you, can we talk?" Kenny asks with a straight face, he doesn't fail to glance at Bright whose lips when curved with a smile.

Ibinabor didn't have to ask him how he found out her whereabouts and needed no one to tell her why he was also there.

"Kenny!" Bright yells, and gives him a hug.

"Senior Kenny!" Flourish greets in a bored tone.

"You girls, should please excuse us, just a minute!" Ibinabor says not happy about the development.

  They both watch Flourish and Bright retreat before confronting each other.

Ibinabor hated the smirk on Kenny's face and wished she could slap it off.

"You are at it again!" Kenny comments.

"And how does it concern you?" Ibinabor fires.

"Just wanna say, be careful," Kenny says without emotions.

"Tell that to  your sister Wendy! She needs it." Ibinabor sass.

"You and I know Wendy can not be this stupid, and not to brag, but my sister is very smart; I do not always have to clean her mess, and I never notice when she is doing something unusual. Unlike you, besides I care about you!" Kenny smiles at his last statement.

"Tell that to the birds!" Ibinabor scoffs referring to his last statement. "And, yes. I can't tell who is more cunning and devious between you and your sister!" Ibinabor says.

"And I am not here to chitchat with you. I need my money." Kenny says, folding his hands. Making Ibinabor's facial expression turn pale, her face slowly turns into rage.

"Your money? Someone hearing this might believe I owe you money!" Ibinabor explains.

"But you owe me."

"Who in his right mind would blackmail his cousin!" Ibinabor inquiries.

"This cousin in front of you!" Kenny says. "Besides you are adding 50k more next month," Kenny says.

"Kenny, are you this heartless, I pay you hundred and fifty thousand every month, you still want to add fifty thousand on it, do I manufacture money?" Ibinabor asks.

"That's none of my business. The money or I defame you. Do not forget, I still have the pregnancy results." Kenny smirks. "Besides I heard you just aborted another one! Girl don't you get tired." Kenny smiles, while Ibinabor silently wonders how she found out. "Do not stress your tiny brain about how I found out. There is nothing I don't know!" Kenny smiles.

"Then you should know, I am not gonna give you a cent!" Ibinabor says, meanwhile Kenny couldn't hide the shock in his eyes. "Yes, do whatever you want. You have been blackmailing me for almost a year. I have decided not to give you any money; do whatever you want, tell whomever you want, because if I do not stop it now, only God knows how much you will be asking for next or what. Kenny do your worst. You know it's your word against mine." Ibinabor says shutting Kenny up. She notices his expression shift from confusion to a wicked grin.

"I have the proof! Never forget it." Kenny smiles.

"Test results can be fabricated; how come I never considered this before?" 
"You and your sister have always been jealous of us, just like your mother, you all never want to see anyone better of than you are, that's why you are doing..., "