ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜

Efe takes a sip of the can 33 immediately and smiles. He was basically trying to annoy Gideon, who had asked for a sip, so he simply told him off.

"Only God knows how you smuggled that in!" Jackson says, sparing a glance at Efe.

"Oga. Mind your book! Is he drinking it from your mouth, or did he smuggle it in your bag?" Excel, who appeared irritated, attacks. He had put away his bowl of Coco Pops, which he had been drinking.

"Baby Excel. Coco pops drinker. I wasn't talking to you." Jackson responds, clearly prepared for any exchange of words.

"Make una try dey shut up," Tari says while he walks into the room.

"Based on?" Jackson asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Your boss just walked in," Tari says, laughing instantly.

"Do we blame you?" Jackson asks.

"Jackson is surprising me these days. Since he returned, he has been attacking everyone. I wonder what he ate over there." Efe laughs and sips his drink.

"He will rest once I finally break his nose. Initial garagara." Excel says.

"We aren't your books!" Lights says with his thick accent. Meanwhile, Jackson adjusts his glasses.

"Light, abeg say what someone will understand. This is Nigeria." Gideon who had been sulking because Efe refused to give him his drink finally contributes.

"Please don't cry to me. I was not the one who refused to give you a drink." Light says. Everyone laughed except Nimi, who appeared to be deeply engrossed in his book.

"Schoolbag is talking. Why aren't you with your girls?" Gideon attacks?

"Yen yen yen. No one laughed!" Light says, making Efe spill his drink while laughing. "She isn't complaining. Jealousy." Light mocks.

"Come, Nimi. What are you reading with so much seriousness?" Tari asks while he snatches the book away from Nimi. Making him glare in the process.

"Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her." Tari reads out in an amusing tone.

  The looks on Nimi's face is priceless.
He yanks the book away from Tari with a frown.

"Mind your business!" He says, facing the book.

"Loverboy." Tari mocks. "A playboy never falls in love. " I can remember you guys mocking me during my  time."

The look on his roommate's face is priceless. They looked very amused.

"When has approaching a girl become an issue for you?" Tari asks.

"Tari, abeg leave that one, follow me. I just set a compass, that girl with big ass and boobs in SS1, I know that's what you like, that's why I want to warn you first. I will fuck her before you do, because I met her before you. So don't act funny when we get there." Excel says.

"In fact, I am not escorting you again," Tari says.

"See this one, who is begging you. Efe are you up. You get to have a taste when I have drilled her." Excel says.

"Please, I am reading!" Jackson says with a raised eyebrow.

"Jackson. Thunder fire you there!" Excel attacks.

        ______________________________🖊

"How are you doing Mr Chidebere?" Professor Nsirim asks while he adjusts his glasses. "You can have a seat, sir."