ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜

April walks into the lab with her school bag hanging by her left shoulder. They rarely had biology class in the lab, which was obviously a combined class.

There she got to see some art students whom she didn't know personally.

With how tense the environment was, she knew something wrong was going on, and the biology teacher was not in the lab yet.

She quickly uses her eyes to search for Light, but it lands on Dumlesi, it was obvious Dumlesi had been staring too, immediately their eyes locked, she noaiced how Dumlesi eyes lingered on her like she was something disgusting before looking away.

April quickly takes a deep breath before looking elsewhere she finally sights Light who was clearly waving at her with his million-dollar smile, she let's out a small smile, before heading to where he sat.

"You are late!" Light says while he picks up his bag from a stool, which he specifically kept for her.

"Yeah. I went to see Nancy!" She notices how his facial expression softens immediately after she said that.

"Is she awake?" Light asks with a worried expression.

"Yes. She is okay." April responds.

"I wonder what's wrong with..., " The loud sound cuts Light off, it was obvious someone fallen.

"Do I look like, I am joking with you," Ibinabor yells automatically getting everyone's attention. April and Light turn to her immediately.

They could see her glaring at a girl who obviously was in Art class.

"Wait. This one she is staring at you, does she want to fight you?" Bright chides backing Ibinabor.

April who clearly couldn't make out what was going on stared at them without uttering a word.

"Oya. Sasha Banks, give them." Everyone knew Boma's voice. To top it all, Wendy's mocking laughter backed it up.

"Boma, no one spoke to you." Flourish attacks.

"Abino escape. We weren't talking to you either, " Boma responds. "Or were we?" Boma turns to her friends with a mock smile.

April quickly turns to Light who had a bored look on his face, it was obvious he was used to his sister's dramatic nature.

"You are just envious of me. I am like your dream come true!" Flourish sassed.

"See this one." Precious intervene. Meanwhile, Flourish ignores them and turns to Ibinabor who seemed to be in a heated argument with some art females.

______________________________🖊

April couldn't contend with her happiness, Science was finally back, hale and hearty. Nancy had also relocated back to the hostel. April couldn't deny the fact she had bonded well with Nancy. She couldn't believe she saw her as a weirdo and thought she was a ghost.

Nancy was easygoing and sweet in her own way, not to exclude being very smart. You just needed to get to know her better, you won't be able to resist loving her.

Dumlesi, on the other hand, had totally stopped sitting with them, she was now sitting with Ibinabor and her friends, which gave April no other choice than to give what Nancy said, she just needed to ask Dumlesi so badly, what she did wrong. Although she did converse with Science, but she totally ignored April as well as Nancy.

Nancy didn't really behave like she gave a damn, she also ignored her too, making April wonder how she managed to do that. As far as she could remember, Nancy told her they were pretty close.