CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜

"I did, but I was only interested in the plaster on her face, she looked angry. I was only interested in finding you both." Science says, while Dumlesi moves closer to them. She obviously did not want other people to hear what she had to say.

"April. I take it you also heard the sounds of moaning?" Dumlesi asks April, who wonders what it has to do with Ibinabor.

"I did," April says, nodding.

"Ibinabor also emerged from that direction!" Dumlesi explains.

"You are not sure she was the one; there were several stalls there. You just heard the door knock!" April says.

"April, are you just too naive or stupid?" Dumlesi rolls her eyes.

"Dumlesi. What are you trying to say with all of this long grammar? What is our business if I.b. was having sex in the restroom? For goodness sake, we all know they are engaged. They can misbehave as much as they want." Science says, piqueing April's interest in the conversation. Meanwhile, Dumlesi laughs.

"Dang it! That is what I was driving out. You finally get what I am saying. But my instinct says it was not Jordan in there!" Dumlesi explains.

"Detective, Dumlesi!" Science makes a face.

"Do not forget. We met Jordan at the entrance to the prep hall. The person fucking Ibinabor could not have left before us. We heard a few moans. Ibinabor exits a few minutes later. She could not have been moaning by herself." Dumlesi concludes.

"She might have been masturbating!" April chipped in, making Science happy.

"Thank you. She might have been masturbating!" Science states.

"Are you both naive, stupid, or do you simply refuse to believe what I am saying?" Dumlesi, rolling her eyes, asks in a seemingly provoked manner. "April, we clearly heard a male and female moaning; do not forget the door clicked open and closed! Before we left. Dumlesi explains.

"And?" Science inquires, giving Dumlesi the impression that she is exaggerating the situation.

"Science, what are you implying?" Dumlesi inquired.

"You should mind your own business. I do not want any problems with Ibinabor. Whether or not she was having sex, and with whom. It is not our business. We should mind our own business!" Science says.

"Fine! Forget about it. You simply cannot reason as intelligently as I do," Dumlesi says, making Science laugh.

"Oshey. Most intelligent. April says, causing the girls to laugh.
"Why has Nancy refused to go to the sickbay?" This is becoming serious." April eventually asks what has been bothering her. She observes the girl's facial expressions. They appeared relaxed.

"That is how she is. She hates going to the sickbay, but she will be fine!" Science states.

"So she gets sick frequently?" April expresses concern.

"Not really. However, there is never a term when she is not sick!" Science states.

"Science, later you will claim to have sense. What is the difference between what April said and what you just said? So she gets sick frequently? Not really, but there is hardly a term that goes by that she does not get sick, "Mockingly, Dumlesi remarks. April grinned at this. They were both drama queens.

"You lack common sense!"

            _____________________________🖊