CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜

Wealth comes to a halt when he encounters Goriola, who has a smirk on his face. Wondering what he was doing there, he stares at him, hoping he did not hear anything.

"Wow! You finally accomplished it! "Congratulations," Goriola comments.

"Gori, what is your problem?" Why do you continue to follow me?" Wealth, now aware that Goriola had heard everything, asks.

"Because I know you are a wolf wearing sheep's clothing. Unfortunately, my friend. Congratulations, you have finally done it. This calls for celebration!" Goriola speaks mockingly. "Of all girls, your best friend's girl. I warned you. You said it was a mistake and would not happen again. But you continued to do it. I had always suspected!" Goriola observes the guilt on Wealth's face.

"This is messed up." Wealth says this while rubbing his face.

"Look, hiding this from Jordan is like stabbing him. I do not want to break him. He values your friendship with him more than mine. You two have been friends since kindergarten. How could you? But, if you ask me, he deserves to know the truth!" Goriola smirked. Meanwhile, Wealth looks at him with a death glare.

"You want to tell him? Look I love Jordan so much. He is like my own brother. This was simply a mistake." Wealth defends.

Goriola chuckles, and both boys look at each other with hatred in their eyes. They had never liked each other, which came as no surprise. They were both Jordan's friends, and they had no choice but to tolerate one another.

"You are so pathetic!" Goriola gives a smirk.

       _______________________________🖊

   April gives the French teacher an intense stare. If you looked at her, you would think she was enjoying the class, but the truth was that she did not understand what the teacher was saying. The lady made things worse.

April turns to her right, only to see Light using a contraband phone; he must have a lot of guts, she thought, because using a phone in class was something she would never do.

The sudden noise in the classroom catches her attention. She looks up, only to see a dark, tall girl walk into the classroom. Her uniform was perfectly ironed. She also had a serious expression on her face. April noticed that most members
of the class were already murmuring.

"Tibiebi!" April overheard Science calling out. She could not stop staring at her.

"Hello?" The French teacher inquires in a questioning tone.

"My name is Tibiebi .M. Jackson!"

"Oh, we have got a new student!" Madam Christy addresses the students.

"She is not a new student!" Someone in the backseat corrects.

"Oh, you are just resuming?" Madam Christy asks, turning to Tibiebi.

"Yes, ma'am!" Tibiebi mutters, and the expression on her face indicates that she was uninterested in whatever was happening.

"Find a seat and settle in!" Madam Christy responds with a smile.

"Thanks, ma'am!" Tibiebi muttered. She quickly finds a seat at the front row and sits down; some of the class members' eyes were on her until she settled in.

When Madam Christy resumed teaching, April found herself looking down again. She did not dislike French, but this particular teacher made her hate it. It was as if she had no idea how to teach and was simply reciting information. April silently prays for the 40mins to elapse.