ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜

Fisayo nearly screams as she is pulled into a corner. Knowing who was capable of doing so, she let her gaze wander across Kenny's face.

"If Jordan sees this he will..., "
The kiss cut Fisayo off; she was gradually losing her senses. They kiss for a while before Kenny breaks it off.

"You are allowing your brother to control your life," Kenny says, licking his lips.

"It's not that. You know I am betrothed. We should not be doing this, and you are dating Bright, who is my friend." Fisayo confirms in a low voice.

"To be honest, I do not understand why your parents chose to use you for business deals. You know I can give you whatever you want after we finish school. You do not need your parents or Jordan!" Kenny confirms. Fisayo pushed him away slightly.

"Kenny. What are you saying? I love you, but this cannot go on. Do you remember what happened between you and Jordan when he found out? Besides, you are with Bright right now, and...

"But I love you!" Kenny cut her off.

"Fisayo, I am with Bright just to blow off steam, not because I have feelings for her. Besides, you asked me to find someone else, but no one can be you!" Kenny responds with a raised eyebrow.

"Bright is my friend!" Fisayo says.

"Doing this to her is killing me slowly."

"We were together before her."

"Yes, we were together before her, but we broke up then. At least if there is something i am sure of, it's the fact Bright loves you."

"And I don't love her," Kenny says now pulling her closer. He starts kissing her neck. Fisayo tries to keep her heart from racing.
She knew deep down that whatever she had with Kenny would destroy her, and no matter how hard she tried, she could not avoid him.

____________________________🖊
"No one hates noodles, the way I do." Light confirms with a frown. He couldn't believe they were served noodles for dinner. April couldn't hide how amused she was, not excluding the fact she thought Light was been too dramatic.

Nancy as usual was quiet, she was obviously concentrating on her food, while Science was also partaking in the conversation. Dumlesi needed to use the restroom, so they had to leave without her. Hoping she would be joining them soon. They had chosen to forget the issue between her and Nancy, even though they knew Nancy wasn't over it yet. Besides Dumlesi ignored the topic, so they had no choice but to ignore it too.

"What about that talkative!" Light says they all knew he was talking about Dumlesi.

"She will be here soon!" Science responds.
"I saw you with your mum. Honestly, you guys don't look like her." April confesses.

"Yeah." Light says obviously playing with the noodles.

"You guys are half-caste?" April asks quite interested.

"Not really. My dad is. But I did live with my grandma Conners for years. I came back because of my health issues." Light confirms. "We look more like dad."

April attempts to say something but keeps shut because of the sound Dumlesi made while she tried to pull a chair.

"You always want a grand entrance!" Light mocks.

"I will just pretend like you weren't talking to me!" Dumlesi says directly to Light.

"You wasted time!" Science comments.

"Of course. I was giving birth to kids!" Dumlesi jokes.

____________________________🖊