ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜

Dedicated to thereal_bharrie

"Banging your head against the wall would be the next thing I would do!" Goriola says, staring at Nimi, who appears unmoved by his words. They were engaging in their usual staring contest.

"Try it, Gori. If we do not kill ourselves now!" Nimi engages Goriola. Most of the junior boys in the hostel had already stopped by. I am ready to watch the show.

"Nimi, stop it! He is your elder brother, " Jordan, who has just entered, attempts to intervene in the drama. He was well aware of what might happen next. Everyone knew Goriola had a temper.

"This ruthless beast. It would have been better if I had none. Go back to your father in the state. We do not need to; your mere presence disgusts me." Nimi says, clearly unprepared for the massive blow he received, and Jordan immediately pushes Goriola. He quickly restrains Nimi, who appeared ready to fight.

"Bastard!" Goriola yells. Meanwhile, Nimi laughs and touches his broken lips.

"Yeah, I do not know my father. But at least I have a loving mother. Not like the criminal you call dad. You are just causing problems for my mother. Go back to your father. Leave our lives alone. "Bitter creature!" Nimi, who appeared to be offended by the name Goriola, yelled at him. They both fix their gazes on one another.

             ____________________________🖊

"Wendy, what made you clean the floor with my towel?" Ibinabor, who has just emerged from the toilet, inquires.

The dorm residents were already aware that there would be a heated argument. Most people have begun to position themselves properly in order to get a clear view.

Wendy's facial expression revealed nothing. She lowered her gaze from the towel to Ibinabor.

"Come, Madam Ibinabor. So we have to flee from this dorm because of you?" Boma chips in.

Darlintina and Precious were nowhere to be seen right now. In addition, Ibinabor's friends were not present.

"Boma, I was not speaking to you?" Ibinabor issues a stern warning. "Keep away from this. It is not your business."

"My friend's business is also my business; besides, you just rushed in like a madwoman, and now you are accusing my friend of using your towel to clean the floor," Boma says with a serious expression.

"You can imagine!" Wendy responds."Because I have no handiwork. The time I would devote to reading my book. That is what I would use to touch her diseased, infected towel." Wendy says, turning to her friend.

"Wendy, no regards. You can imagine!" Darlintina, who observed before making the decision to intrude, says. She obviously only arrived a few minutes ago. Although they didnt notice it.

"You can imagine," Wendy innocently replies.

"Wendy, stop being dramatic. You are not conversing with a stranger. Stop throwing childish tantrums. I will not take it!" Ibinabor issues a warning.

"Ibinabor, if you make me mad, I will cover your bleached face. Are you stupid? When did this one begin? Wendy, who appeared provoked, says as she stands up.

"You can imagine!" Darlintina backs her up.

"Wendy, try it. Wait, you think you can intimidate me? I do not talk to illegitimate children. Go ask your father to marry your mother before you come to talk to me!" Ibinobor speaks. Wendy attempts to slap her, but Ibinabor pushes her away in time. It was obvious the statement Ibinabo made, hit Wendy hard.