ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜

Dedicated to my no 1 baby
thereal_bharrie
She actually pleaded on the behalf of herself and every new reader to get an update. My weak point, Wuroala asking me for an update, I can't say no😂😂😂😂
I must make out time.

Lol, I love you all. My readers, everyone of you.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Very important, please do not skip it.
It might be news to some of the new readers. But this book was taken down with my previous account, and I was only fortunate to get some parts back. Currently, a chapter is missing. I can't recall everything that happened. Chapter forty-four got missing. And I am updating chapter forty-five because many of us (new readers) need updates. And this book is part of the betrayal series, the very first book, I get it that we all want to know how the story began because most of us have read the last book and its spinoff, Conflicted & Ekanem. Honestly, I have written several books, so remembering every scene can be quite difficult. And this book was started in 2020 and completed. Pardon me if I can remember some scenes.

In chapter forty-four, I can recall Jordan was high and held April on the school premises, where his friends found him. I can remember that by reading this chapter, so have that in mind, so you don't get confused as to what happened.

Note: I would eventually read the whole book soon, and edit, so I would add back the parts and put the pieces I can remember from the missing part and make it a full chapter. As for now, I am in a period of my life, where it's clouded with a lot of responsibilities. So I would eventually get back to editing everything soo.

Honestly, this missing chapter was what made me stop updating for so long.

That's said, dive in.

Do not forget to vote, and tradition spam my comment section.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

      April grips her fork as she tries hard to roll the spaghetti. The table was quiet, which was unlike it, especially with the fact Dumlesi was present, it was just so unexpected and unlike her

For the past few days, they have been having this awkward get-together, which was becoming a method No one spoke while eating.

"I'm thinking of making my hair!" Light says automatically getting their attention, he pushes the vacant seat back and joins them.

"Seriously?" April asks with a small smile playing on her lips.

"I wonder what you will look like!" Nancy says.

"A cutie, what else?" Light asks with a cheeky smile. Meanwhile, April spares a glance at his hair, which was perfectly parked inbunss.

"That will be a new look, " Science says. Meanwhile, Dumlesi gets up almost immediately, picks up her thing,s and walks away without uttering another word.

"Someone needs to talk to her, what's going on with her? She has been acting weird." Light says, meanwhile April faces her food immediately.

"The server isn't far from here!" Nancy glares at Light who obviously tried to take her food. Making April spare them a glance before looking at her food.

"I will talk to her, something is wrong!" Science says.