ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

Dedicated to Dedun_Herself

            It is a Monday morning. Almost all students are in their respective classrooms. Most weren't because they were no teachers in their classrooms. As usual, Ibinabor and her friends sit together. Following the previous drama between Ibinabor and Fisayo, they have been mindful of their language towards one another. It still felt strange, because this was the first time Fisayo had stood up to her. She has always been the fearful and reserved type.

"Bright, I am not kidding!" Flourish half-yells.

"Meaning what?" Ibinabor yells as she looks up at Wendy, who threw something on her body. This draws the attention of the entire class. The expressions on Wendy and her friend's faces were priceless. They wore a satisfied expression on their faces.

"Wendy, what is this madness?" Flourish inquires, while Ibinabor grabs hold of whatever Wendy threw on her. Her eyes widen when she sees it. The majority of the class had stopped looking in their direction, but some still did.

"Madam. We did not come for you. Carry that your red face and face your books!" Boma attacks.

"Funny!" Bright says with a mock smile. "Should we help you in laughing?" Bright asks.

"Bright, we didn't come for you. Your mere sight irritates me. Don't let me face you. Just pretend like you aren't seeing us!" Precious says with a stern look. While all of this was going on, Wendy and Darlintina were grinning and gazing at Ibinabor. Fisayo, as usual, remains silent.

"What is the meaning of this nonsense?" Ibinabor asks sternly.

"What is the meaning of what?" Is that not your test strip?" Wendy, who did not mind if her voice was loud, asks. She laughs at the horror on Ibinabor's face. "Oh, you think I won't find out? I also know you have aborted before, and the best part if it is Wealth was the father of this one!" Wendy says, laughing. Ibinabor's expressions were worth laughing at.

"You girls need to stop talking trash and butt off!" Flourish responds.

"So all the Jordan this Jordan that. You were still asleep. Girl, I am disappointed. How do I know Jordan has an idea? Wendy asks.

"When Boma.com is here," Boma says, laughing.

"Wendy, sorry for your loss. You do not scare me, and your childish tantrums must stop. What gave you the right to come up to me and throw this at my body?" Ibinabor asks sternly.

"Ibinabor, I did not come here to argue with you. I came to settle some scores. Have you forgotten what you said to me the other day?" Wendy inquires with a raised eyebrow, confusing Ibinabor and her companions. "You said I should go ask my mother why my father did not marry her, right? You do not have to remind me that I am an illegitimate product. At least my father accepted me. I do not rely on your family for anything, do I? My mother had my elder brother when she was sixteen!" Wendy smiles. "She had me when she was seventeen! Ibinabor, what is the difference between you and my mother?" Wendy inquires, staring directly into her eyes. She giggles. " I have a response for that. You aborted them, but my mother kept them. I think unwanted pregnancy runs deep in your family. After all, your father has illegitimate children. Enjoy all the wealth while he is still alive. Because no matter what you and your mother do, his children will always return to look for their father!" Wendy says.

"Am I actually listening to this? You are just saying trash" Ibinabor asks while she attempts to get up. Boma pushes her downward.

"Do not let us create a scene. Do not dare to leave while we are still talking to you. Can you see that the scar on your face is still visible? "I would not mind giving you something bigger!" Boma replies with a calm smile. The look on Ibinabor's face exhibits anger.