"I guess me and Jordan are leaving by ourselves." Serena gives him a sad smile, retracting her hand from his grip and going to walk away.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave me? Again?" Klaus calls to her.

Serena turns to him, tears in her eyes. "I know you are not serious! You literally just chose to stay with the doppelgänger and do whatever you're doing with that hunter over leaving the place that has caused us all hell, over your fiancé and son! We should have came first! We should have been your choice without any hesitation at all! If me and my son are gonna be a second choice to you, then that just shows how much Mystic Falls has a hold on you. If it was the other way around we both know how I would have chose you and put you first! Because that's what you do for the person you love more than you love yourself. Because that's how much you mean to me! Maybe we're—actually...maybe you're not ready for marriage. You—."

"Don't." Tears pooled at Klaus's eyes. "Don't finish that next sentence."

"You need to hear it, Niklaus." Serena let a tear roll down her cheek. "Out of all the times you put me first, I would think this would be one of them, but I was wrong. You continue to choose power and authority over and over again. When are you gonna realize that power isn't everything? You are slowly starting to fall apart again, Nik. I am choosing myself this time because I will not suffer here any longer with someone who just wants to torment teenagers. I deserve better than this. I know I deserve happiness, so does my son. The truth hurts, but you needed to hear it. I'm tired of Mystic Falls and I hope that one day, somehow you meet with me again because god knows how despite everything, we're still meant for each other."

Serena places a hand on his cheek. "I love you, Nik. So much, but I won't stay in a place where me and my child are not truly happy. I wish I would have been you're choice, but it's okay. Do what you have to do." Serena looks down at the engagement ring on her finger. She eyes it for a second before she slowly takes his off. She opens his hand and places it into his palm. "Give this to me, when we meet again. When you finally decide I'm worth actually putting first."

She closes his hand and with tears rolling down her face, she presses a soft kiss to his cheek before turning around and slowly walking away.

Klaus stares down that the ring in his hand and he whispers. "I love you...I'm sorry. So sorry"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena storms into the house, the door slamming shut behind her. Everyone from the kitchen walked out and saw the girl, but she ignored them and darted up the stairs.

She knocked on her sons door and when he said come in, she opened the door and went straight for his closet. She pulled out a duffel bag and threw it on his bed.

"We're leaving tonight. Come on. Get your stuff packed. I can't stay here any longer." Serena looks to her son who watched her with worried eyes before walking out.

"Is Dad coming?!" Jordan shouts after her.

"No!" Serena shouts back as she harshly opens the door to her room.

She grabs two giant suitcases out of her closest. She throws them open on her bed, she then goes over to her drawers and gathers clothes throwing them into the suitcases not noticing the tears streaming down her face.

Downstairs, Damon, Katherine and Kol all share a look heading the commotion from going upstairs.

Jordan runs down the stairs and looks at them with a worried look. "She-She just told me to pack and that Dad's not coming and she's crying, but I don't think she's knows she's crying and I don't know what to do."

"Damon, you go talk to her mate." Kol pats his shoulder.

"Why me?" Damon looks between them all. "I'm still mad at her."

"Yeah, well you're her brother and she needs you right now. Either you go or I will personally kill you." Katherine threatens him. "Put that fucking stupid anger away and go talk to her."

"She's scary." Damon whispers to Kol. "You're scary when your mad."

"Damon..." Katherine says in a warning tone.

"Sorry! Im going." Damon puts his hands up in mock surrender. He gives his nephew a small smile before speeding past him and up the stairs.

Damon walks to his sisters room, not bothering to knock. When he went in he saw his sister roughly stuffing clothes into a suit case. She kept punching and punching at it trying to get the clothes to fit into the suitcase letting out low groans.

"Hey, hey." Damon walks to her standing next to yet, not yet stopping her from taking her anger out on the clothes.

Serena ignores him continuing to just punch away at her suitcase and clothes. Damon sighs before he grabs her and brings her into his chest. Serena immediately stops. It was like her body froze before she broke down in the arms of her big brother.

Damon whispers sweet nothings in her ear while running a soothing hand through her hair. He's never seen his sister like this ever. She's always been one badass girl. She got them from him.

"Hey." Damon whispers softly. "What happened Bambi, talk to me."

"It-It's N-ik. He's not coming with us. He-He chose to stay here." Serena cries into her brothers chest.

"He what?

"Don't Damon. Don't make me repeat it."

"He's a piece of shit." Damon grits his teeth. "How could he?"

"I don't know." Serena whispers her tears getting out of his grip as she continues to back to packing. "But I'm leaving Damon and I'm sorry if your mad, but I definitely can't stay not after what just happened. I'm sorry to disappoint you, D—."

"I'll go with you." Damon cuts in.

"What?" Serena stops and looks at him.

"I'll go with you." Damon repeats.

"You don't have to leave because of me, Damon. You have Elijah and—."

"I'll call Elijah on the way to wherever we're going, but I'm going with you." Damon states. "Where ever you go, I go. That's how it is. I got you forever Bambi."

"Thank you, Dames." Serena hugs him again.

"Always." Damon kisses the top of her head.

"Can you help me pack? I have to make a quick call."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OMGGG IM AT THE JADEN CONCERT, IM TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT. ITS HONESTLY SO CRAZY!

I RUINED THEM...IM SORRYYYYYY