We all erupted in a buzz of laughter, our breathing heavy, exhausted as we tried to cool down.

"Why do our activities always involve moving around?" I whined as I laughed. They laughed back at my joke, their rumble of a chuckle resonated through their bodies and vibrated in me, we were all so close, it was like we were connected in some way. We all looked up at the perfectly white and clean ceiling, catching our breaths. Sally shifted off of me and laid on her mattress but our heads touched as I lied down, all our heads were touching.

I sighed as our laughs dimmed down and we just looked up peacefully.

Our peace was interrupted as the door creaked open. We all turned our heads.

"Is everything okay Ms.Sally?" A woman asked, wearing that typical maid outfit, "I heard yelling," she said, her voice seemed to have a foreign-like accent.
Sally seemed embarrassed as she saw the woman.

"Uh uh, ya, ya, it's okay, everything is fine," Sally rushed her words out, standing up and walking towards the woman,"everything's fine," Sally said, forcing her smile.

"Oh, okay," the woman replied, her face oozing with kindness as she let out a warm smile, I felt like smiling too when seeing her,"do you need anything?" She asked softly, looking towards us lying still on the mattresses.

Before we could answer, Sally butted in a rushed answer.

"No, thanks, though," Sally replied,"you can go," Sally told the woman, with a nervous smile on her face. Sally was definitely worried.

As the door closed, Sally slowly turned around, waiting to see our questioning eyes.

"Uh, well, ya, okay, watcha wanna do now?" she asked, swinging her arms to her sides as she walked back towards us, definitely trying to avoid the topic. That wasn't happening though, after all, we had an Alex with her outspoken personality.

"You have a maid?!?" Alex asked, astonished as her eyes widen, she sat up now, waiting for Sally's answer. Sally just stood there nervously, looking anywhere but us, "O.M.G!!! Sally is rich," Alex yelled excitedly, jumping off the mattresses and running up to her with a hug.
This got Sally to be less nervous.

Sally chuckled as Alex guided her back towards our circle of mattresses. Alex bounced up and down, walking back towards us as if she had an invisible trampoline under her feet.

Tom and I giggled as we watched them.

We both shifted our position, letting our elbows hold our bodies up as we looked at them.

Sally and Alex jumped back onto the bed, but Sally was still hesitant as she forcefully giggled.

"Ya, my parents are rich," she said weakly, shrugging.

"Oh, my goodness, with your money, we could go to Paris!!!!" Alex yelled excitedly.

Sally chuckled nervously.

"I don't know about that," she said, shaking her head.

"Ya, come on," I said joining in, teasing Sally as I could tell she was uncomfortable. She looked up at me, more confident to give me a quick glare, this just made me laugh."Ya, I mean, I didn't even know you had parents and now you've got maids," I boasted, causing my friends to laugh out.

Sally rolled her eyes.

"Ya, ya," she replied, more comfortable now.

"No, but seriously," I said more seriously and the laughs dimmed down," you don't have to be scared about bringing us here, this place is so awesome," I reassured her.