love & war | forty four

📍Rome, Italy

fallonferguson the lovely lovely photographer @masonmount

liked by clarabellamy15, finjburns, neymarjr,
k.mbappe, sakinakarchaoui and 1,988,412 more...

masonmount
leng icl
fallonferguson
🫣🫣

masonmount
fittie
fallonferguson
we're the two comments necessary tho?
masonmount
yes 😋

comments have been disabled.
————————————————————

3/07/2021

Fallon ran over before high-giving Jude, as her number was just being called.

It was the 75th minute of the England v Ukraine match of the Euros - and it was in Rome.

Exactly 12 minutes after Hendo had scored his first goal in the Euro's for England - and Fallon was getting subbed off.

"You've got this J!" She said as she looked over at the younger boy, she knew what it felt to make her debut with such a crowd.

"Thanks Fal." Jude said in response as he ran onto the pitch before Marcus ran behind him.

Fallon and Raz went and sat at the sub bench - as Southgate congratulated the two.

"Well done, you two." He said as the two player nodded in thanks - as Fallon grabbed her Lucozade before sitting next to Phil and Maya.

"You should be proper proud of yourself." Smiled Maya as Fallon rested her head on her shoulder.

"Thanks you." She chuckled as Maya smiled,
"I bet Mason's gonna be dead proud of you aswell."

Smirked Phil as he gave Maya a look - the two teasing Fallon who was sat inbetween them as Fallon laughed.

"He keeps looking over at you, you know?" Said Maya as Phil nodded, "Oh yeah! I noticed that aswell!"

Fallon shook her head before letting out a laugh, "He should be focusing on the way he plays, not on me."

"He's just love struck Fal, let him be." Phil laughed as Maya nodded, "Exactly!"

Fallon wiped the sweat off her brow before quickly drinking the Lucozade in the bottle.

As the three youngsters continued to chat, the full time whistle was finally blown.

Mason smiled as he ran over to Fallon happily, "Alright, you?"
"Course I am! We're into the semi-finals!"

They walked down the tunnel - walking into the dressing room that was all in silence.

The couple exchanged looks before sitting down at their seats - as Fallon leaned over and quietly whispered to Dom.

"What are we all quiet for?" She asked as Dom shrugged, "Steve said that we had to stay quiet until the Gaffa comes in."

Dom explained as Fallon nodded before sitting down again and taking her boots off in the silence.

As more of the players entered the changing room the players all explained what Steve had told everyone.

The players all stayed in silence as Southgate finally made his way in, "So..."

"WE'RE INTO THE SEMI-FINALS!!"

Shouted Southgate loudly making the players cheer in response.

As their celebrations went on - unfortunately the time came where the squad would have to leave Rome.

As Fallon trudged onto the plane she groaned - taking her seat next to Scarlet who was sat with Trent and Phil.

"When I fall asleep, just know that the possibility of me waking up is not 100%."

Smiled Fallon as the players next to her chuckled as Mason leaned over the spare chair pecking her cheek softly.

"I'll see you in a bit yeah, I'm sitting with Dec and Ben." Said Mason softly - seeing in girlfriend visibly tired as she nodded.

"Ok." She said quietly as she leaned her head in her neck pillow as Mason chuckled.

"What?" She asked looking at him,
"Your just cute when your tired." He smiled to himself as Fallon laughed.

"Alright lovebirds, pack it in." Trent frowned as Fallon laughed.

"Shush Trent, just because you have a crush on Scarlet doesn't mean you have to be salty."

Teased Fallon as Trent, "I do not!"
Said as Trent looked at Scarlet who looked at Trent.

"I know you don't, I just find it fun annoying you."
Said Fallon as Scarlet exhaled in relief,
"He doesn't, don't worry. I'm sorry for scaring you."

"Sorry Trent." Laughed Mason as Trent chuckled,
"I like you mate, your girlfriend on the other hand is a bit a crazy sometimes."

Trent said as Fallon nodded, "Okay shut up Trent, we're taking off soon!" Scarlet laughed.

————————————————————