love & war | fourteen

23/10/2020

"What are that lot doing here?" Marcus asked as he gestured over to the group of Manchester City players who stood at the side of their training grounds.

Fallon and Marcus jogged up to them, "What are yous doing here?" Marcus asked as he leaned on the fence that separated them.

"We have the training day off." Phil laughed as the two rolled their eyes.

"Not surprised." Fallon smirked as she shook her head.

"Oi Ferguson! Just focus on how you train today." Fin reasoned, "Yeah, yeah."

"After training we figured you lot wanted to come to mine? It's a game night." Phil asked as Marcus and Fallon looked at each other.

"I mean yeah, I'm in." Fallon smiled, before she looked at Marcus, "Yeah, I'll come I guess."

He nodded, "You should ask Jesse to come too!" Phil suggested as they nodded, "Yeah of course!"

"Tell him to bring Hope too! Ronnie could definitely use a friend." Phil said causing the others to laugh.

"Yeah, will do." Marcus laughed.

"Anyway I think the gaffa is waiting so I think we should go-" Marcus said causing to Fallon laugh.
"Yeah-" Fallon said as they ran back.

With the City players walking off to some stands to watch the players train, Fin stood alone watching the two players run back starting warm-ups.

Truthfully, having growing up with Fallon - Fin secretly did admire Fallon, not only for the player she was, but the mindset she always had, hungry for a win, hungry to get better. But he couldn't openly express how much he truly admired her, as by now he probably would've befriended the girl. But due to their childhood rivalry the two would never dream of it.

"Fin! You coming?" Phil shouted snapping Fin out of his thoughts, as he nodded jogging back up to Phil as Phil pat his shoulder.

"You alright? I saw you staring at Fallon."

Chuckled Phil as Fin shook his head, "Yeah I'm fine- I was just looking at her... boots..."

Fin reasoned causing Phil to nod, "Her boots are black mate." Phil said glancing over at Fallon who was doing some drills.

"I know..."
"Alright then," Phil smirked as they went to catch up with the group.

Finally their training session had finished and everyone was in the changing room just talking.

"Jesse you coming to Phil's? He's hosting some game night, Fallon asked, "the others are coming too."

"Who are 'the others'?" Jesse chuckled,
"Maya, Phil, Kyle, Fin, John, you know them lot."

"Nah I can't sorry. I have to look after Hope." Jesse explained as Marcus replied, "Oh no! Phil said to bring Hope? I think he's trying to set up a play date."

Jesse chuckled, "Alright, I'll come then." Making Fallon and Marcus high fived. "Mission complete." Fallon winked.

"Now let's go, they're waiting outside." Fallon smiled as they walked out of the changing room.

"Ayyy Jesse!" Kyle smiled as they did their handshake.

As Fallon gave Maya a hug the group walked out of the training centre, "We have a surprise for you lot."

"What type of surprise is this?" Fallon asked looking at everyone, "It'll be fun." Fin smirked as Fallon rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Let's just go to Phil's." Fallon said putting her training bag into the boot of her car.

As she got into the driver's seat, having Maya get into the passenger's seat as she started driving.

"Alright we're here." Fallon announced as she looked outside to Marcus being blindfolded as she went to join them.

"Why're you lot blindfolding Marcus?" Fallon furrowed her eyebrows before laughing.

"You need to be blindfolded aswell Fal." Fin rolled his eyes before she frowned, "Oh god." She said before Fin put the blindfold on her.

Being stuck in between Maya and Marcus, Fallo clinged onto Maya who guided her way into the house she tried her best not to bump into anything.

"Maya I swear-"

"You swear what Fal?" Maya laughed.

"If I bump into anything or break anything I'm gonna-"

While the words left Fallon's mouth she just had bumped into a framed shirt on Phil's wall.

"SHIT." Fallon screamed before slapping her mouth, causing the others to laugh.

"Alright Fallon watch your language." Marcus said as he raised an eyebrow, "Just show me this surprise before I break something else!"

"Alright just take the blindfold off." Fin laughed as Fallon took her blindfold off before staring at the people infront of her.

"What are you lot doing here?" Marcus asked before going up to everyone.

"This was the surprise?" Fallon asked as she looked at Maya before she went to greet the boys.

"Tammy!!" Fallon smiled before giving him a hug, "My favourite muppet!" Tammy exclaimed before hugging back.

"Oh shut up." Laughed Fallon before she looked at Mason who was stood next to Tammy who was talking to Fin before he caught he staring - making her look away awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there Ferguson." Mason teased as Fallon rolled her eyes.

————————————————————

via instagram

fallonferguson  7️⃣ & 8️⃣ forever <3

fallonferguson 7️⃣ & 8️⃣ forever <3

tagged - @mollliegreen

liked by mollliegreen, manchesterunited, england, masonmount, oliviagray and 1,589,477 more...

scarlethardyy 📌
everyone I nut megged trent today 5 times🙃
trentarnold66
erm ur mean
trentarnold66
it was only twice btw
fallonferguson
Nah your just embarrassed it's alr you'll get over it xxxx

user
my favourite number 7 💯
fallonferguson
💓💓

tomholland
come to spurs pls🙏🏼
fallonferguson
shocked that you've commented but no
thanks
scarlethardyy
preach tom preach

user
TOM HOLLAND COMMNETED WHAT?-!;);&:&:827:
masonmount
you're good a spelling :)
fallonferguson
init I'm still hyperventilating because of it
fallonferguson
Mason shut up‼️

trentarnold66
gwon bestie
fallonferguson
u play for liverpool. bestie where?
trentarnold66
oi shut your dumb ass up I was gonna go
driving to manchester with scarlet
scarlethardyy
trent be nice or else I'll expose you ;)
trentarnold66
no❤️