love & war | thirty six

In the whole of extra time, nothing had happened.

Of course there was the odd few times where there were the close chances for both of the teams, but when they took the shot, it'd either go wide, or get skied over the net.

And that's when the full time whistle went.

"You know what this means." Kylian gulped as him and Fallon exchanged looks.

"Pens."
Fallon said, the words alone giving her shivers.

In penalties, Fallon found them quite easy. Of course, likes most things, Fallon found them quite easy. All she needed to with herself was to keep her composure. She couldn't risk not having some confidence in herself.

The whole team gathered around as Mauricio finally spoke up.

"So penalties." He said as he looked down at his notepad. "So first pen, Di Maria?"

As Mauricio continued to choose the penalties he soon looked over at Fallon. "The fifth penalty."
He had said as his vision went on Fallon.

"How do you feel about it Fallon?" He asked as she looked at Kylian - he nodded, "Yeah." She nodded, as Mauricio nodded.

Fallon but her lip, "Fuck." She cursed under her breathe as she looked over at Montepellier's team who were getting back onto the pitch.

Mauricio let his team go before raising their spirits a little bit.

Kylian grabbed onto Fallon's hand as she exhaled looking at him, "Listen to me Fal, you'll be fine."

Sighing, Fallon nodded, "I know."

"Come on." He said as the two walked towards the team, lining up and putting their hands around each other's shoulders.

With that penalties were starting, and Montpellier got the first penalty. As the players watched Sambia step forward placing the ball down.

"Junior Sambia. One of Monetepellier's youngsters, is stepping forward for the starting penalty that could them into the lead."

Fallon blinked twice as she watched the penalty go on - as if it was slow motion.

The audience went quiet in anticipation, as Fallon held her breathe watching him take a hit to the ball making it in.

The players' fellow teammates letting out little sighs of relief as the fans stands all cheered happily.

From then on psg was in the lead until unfortunately Draxler's penalty was saved.

And within another penalty, by Montepellier's Movididi, meaning they were back at a tie.

"Now, for the third penalty it's PSG's Neymar. That wonderful 2017 signing for the Brazilian left winger."

Neymar stepped forward, striding towards the penalty spot, grabbing the ball for the ref.

As he kissed the ball carefully before putting the ball down onto the now dry grass.

"And with no doubt in his mind, Neymar has made it into the net!"

Neymar smiled as he jogged back to the line of psg players joining them again before the Montepellier stepped forward to take their next penalty.

But of course Ristić made the penalty in.

Next it was Kylian - who gave a nervous look at Neymar who gave him a confident nod.

"Mbappe is stepping up for the 4th penalty for psg."