love & war | twenty nine

Clara dragged Fallon onto the pitch to start warm-ups, all the San Marino players warming up directly opposite them - eyeing every England player.

"What they eyeing us for?" Fallon frowned as her and Clara ran up to the others.

"Probably just preparing themselves because they know they're going to lose." Fin shook his head as Fallon chuckled.

"Yeah probably." Nodded the girl as she looked over at Mason who busy talking to Trent.

"Bet you Trent's gone blabbing to Mason now about what he overheard." Fallon betted, Maya and Clara listening to her, as they were warming up next to her.

"Nah Trent's not like that."
"Oh yes he is."

Scarlet laughed as she warmed up with the girls as Fallon nodded, "I arrest my case." Followed by a shrug.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Asked Olivia as Fallon shook her head.

"Him and I can't hold a conversation for atleast 2 minutes before shouting at each other."

"Exactly, they've been childhood enemies for 12 years." Maya explained,
"Even through the youth teams."

"Alright nevermind." Olivia surrendered as they ran some laps together - Mason staring over at Fallon every time she passed by him - the two locking eyes for a few seconds each time.

"Oi saw that." Maya let out a breathy chuckle, elbowing Fallon as she shook her head cheekily.

Clara both knew Fallon and Mason very well. Having growing up with Mason in the academy she always knew how his ways were - and Fallon on the other hand; the two were always close, clicking the moment the two had first met. She know both of the players extremely and well - and she knew what the two players both secretly felt for each other.

"Are you sure you don't feel anything for him, except for hatred?"
"Yes."

Fallon confidently spoke as she continued to warm up - this time Mason and Trent joining them.
"Brace yourself."

"Alright girls and Fin?" Trent chuckled as he went and stood next to Scarlet for their next round of laps.

"Girls and Fin." Repeated Fin as the group laughed Mason smoothly making his way next to Fallon as her laughter continued to spread.

"Alright?" Mason said to Fallon - trying to started a conversation as Fallon chuckled nodding, "Yeah yeah, you?"

Fallon asked back as Mason put on a cheeky smirk,
"Just praying that your not in the starting line-up with me."

"With me-" Fallon mocked as the group had left the two, the group, running from one side of the pitch to the other, still watching the two from a safe distance just in case they broke out into screaming at each other.

"Yeah, I bet I'm in the starting line-up." Mason announced proudly with a smirk on his face. "Fuck off, I bet your not."

"Oh. Fallon Ferguson feels threatened." Teased Mason as Fallon rolled her eyes, she was resisting the urge to punch him in the face.

"Don't get too cocky Mount." Fallon said giving him a look up and down - Mason doing what he usually did - slowly inching closer to the girl making her looking up at him embarrassingly.

"What do you wanna make a bet?" Asked Mason who was looking down at the girl as she smirked.

"You know, I always win bets Mount." Fallon said confidently as the group watched behind them, sharing whispers.

"Alright you can't tell me this ain't flirting." Maya whispered, "Oh it is, I'm surprised they haven't kissed yet." Clara replied.

"Careful don't let them her you say that, they'll absolutely batter you." Laughed Trent.

"No shit, they act like they hate each other yet they pull whatever this is?" Scarlet paused, "Wowww."

Meanwhile Fallon and Mason were in their own world. Having their daily disagreement of course.

"You win bets do you? Then let's make one now." Said Mason as Fallon nodded.

"Sure, what're you up for?" Fallon asked, convinced that she would fully win the bet and Mason simply just wanting to whined her up.

"If I make it on the starting line-up, you have to come to my next Chelsea match and wear my shirt."

Mason said who was clearly poised, Fallon gagging at the thought of having to wear a Chelsea shirt.

"Okay and if I'm on the starting line-up, you have to come to my next psg match with MY shirt."

Fallon emphasised the word 'my' as Mason nodded, "I'm not even mad about that one, I'd love to meet Neymar and Mbappe."

"Just a bit shit that you have to ruin it by wearing your shirt really." Mason added as Fallon shook her head.

"Oh no Mount. If anything, that's the best part."

"Wow Ferguson. Don't get too confident." The boy mocked the girl before walking up to the audience - where all the subs were usually sat as Gareth was going to announce the starting lineup.

Fallon took a seat with the girls just below where Mason's seat was as he tapped her shoulder.

As she turned at around to look at him the players around them spread around 'oohs' surprised to see the two young players actually get along for a bit.

Hi loves! This episode has been long in the making just for it to be shite💀 Apologies that it took me a million years to post and how short it is, for the first time in a long time I got write's block due to me posting some episodes all at once when I was on holiday. So if I'm a bit slow with getting these up, I'm really sorry loves, just know that I have really bad writer's block that I haven't gotten in ages. Anyways I love you all and stay safe❤️‍🔥

-lex🃏