love & war | thirty nine

Fallon stumbled into the hotel, going up to the front desk with Mason's body slouched over hers.

"Can I have the keys to the King suite please?" Fallon asked the receptionist as they nodded, chuckling at Mason who was half asleep.

"Where is the suite?" Fallon asked,

"Go left to elevators, then go up to the fourth floor, it'll be the one directly infront of you."

Fallon nodded as she walked over to the elevators, "So heavy-" Complained Fallon as she pressed the button on the elevator.

Finally, the elevator doors opened infront of the King suite, as Fallon grabbed the key card unlocking the door, Mason still half asleep in her arms.

She opened the double doors - looking around - as she shook her head. "And where the fuck is the bedroom?"

The suite truly was a suite. It had a kitchen, fully equipped of everything with a dining room to eat your food next to it.

Fallon groaned as she headed over to the dining room pulling two chairs out to put Mason on them.

Taking Mason's shoes off, Fallon put them near the door before getting him back on his feet and dragging him to his bedroom.

She reached into her bag, grabbing some paracetamol before going back to the kitchen to get some water.

Carefully placing it on the side table for him to wake up to - she knew hangover felt - and she didn't want him to experience it.

"Sleep well, you man baby."

Smiled Fallon as she put the covers over him leaving the suite.

Fallon didn't to admit it, and she would like admitting it but she did feel something for Mason. Whether it was wanting to be with him more, or having to care for him, she did feel something for him. How did she finally clock it? Maybe it was from the butterflies that were fluttering around in her stomach the whole night.

Mason woke up in some shock - he didn't know how he had gotten back to the hotel.

All that he could remember was getting drunk at the after party and knocking out in Fallon's car. But after that, the night was a blur.

He turned to his side finding the paracetamol and bottled water on his side table - taking it hesitantly.

Sighing, Mason reached over to get his phone ringing Clara - who took some time to pick up.

"Hello?"
"Clara what the fuck happened last night?"

Mason groaned as he laid down on his bed. "Well, you got drunk for starters."
"No shit sherlock."

Clara laughed on the other side of the line, "So then Fallon had to take you home and-"

"Fallon? Why Fallon?"
"Well I asked her to."

Reasoned Clara as Mason chuckled, "And then after she get you home she left."
"She just left?"

Asked Mason and Clara nodded, "Yeah why?"
"Why didn't she stay?"
"Probably because she didn't want to deal with your hungover arse in the morning."

"Okay thanks." Mason shook his head, "So where's Fallon now?" Asked Mason as Clara shrugged.

"Dunno, she told me she went downtown for brunch with some Maya."

Clara shrugged as she wasn't 100% sure about that statement.

"Oh."
Clara smiled to herself, "Atleast yous are getting along now, anyways I'll see you later I have to go."