love & war | eighteen

3/01/2021

             "PSG has literally made a bid for you Fallon!" Maya shrieked as Fallon giggled.

"I don't see the big deal?" Fallon shrugged,
"Do you realise that if it goes through you could be playing with Neymar and Mbappe?"

Marcus asked as Fallon's eyes widened, "Alright, that one really sunk in-" Fallon laughed.

Fallon was sat in St. George's Park's cafe with Marcus and Maya and some of the others - just checking in with Gareth and the staff. To be honest though, everyone just wanted to see each other before international break that was coming soon. And after PSG made an offer for Fallon aswell, it might be the last time she sees all her teammates - atleast for awhile.

Fin came in from outside with Mason and Declan before they sat down at their table. "So here's the one who got a bid from psg!" Mason said sarcastically and Fallon rolled her eyes.

"That's where my talent obviously brought me." Smirked Fallon as she looked at him.

"Still cant believe that your going to be on the same team as Lionel Messi and Neymar-" Fin said.

"Oh neither," laughed Fallon, "anyways, I'm heading to the pitch for a bit."

Fallon said as she got up from her seat and headed to the pitch - before grabbing a ball and doing some keepie-uppies.

"Oi! Pass!" A voice shouted at Fallon as she turned to them before passing the ball. She squinted her eyes, "You better make this in Mason."

Fallon said as Mason did a few keepie-uppies before banging it into the top corner of the net, making Fallon clap sarcastically.

"Well shit you did surprisingly well."

"Shut it, you." Mason replied rolling his eyes, Fallon laughed looking down.

"I'll missing 'accidentally' pissing you off Ferguson." Mason chuckled as he plopped next to Fallon who was sat on the grass.

She looked at him, "Don't miss me too much." Fallon smirked as Mason looked back at her.

"Course I won't. You're always going to be the idiot  who I hate." Mason explained as Fallon nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"No."

Fallon laughed shaking her head, "I was joking you know." Fallon looked into the distance before looking around.

"And I wasn't." Mason looked at the girl next to him as her head shot in his direction. "What?"

"Nah it's nothing. I think you must be hearing things." Mason shrugged, playing with the girl as she shook her head.

"Yeah yeah..." Fallon stood up awkwardly, "I'm gonna head back in, I think my agent probably got an update about psg's bid."

Fallon said as Mason nodded. As she headed back in she was greeted back Southgate and some of the other coaches.

"Fallon!" Gareth smiled as they hugged,
"Hi!!" Fallon smiled.
"I've heard about psg opening a £120 million bid on you!" Gareth said as Fallon laughed.

"The most expensive player in English history." Gareth exhaled in disbelief, "Absolutely amazing."

"You've really turned into an amazing player Fal." Gareth smiled as Fallon shook her head, "You're really too kind."

"I remember, talking to your grandad, and he told me about you. Like when you were born he kept bragging about how cute you were. And when you started and Manchester United, he was so proud of you."

Gareth explained as Fallon smiled, "He really thought that?" Asked Fallon as Gareth nodded.

"Yes! He did!" Gareth chuckled as they laughed, "Make sure you say hi to him for me, I'd love to talk to him again."

Gareth chuckled, "Anyways, I'd stay and talk to you longer but I've got some things to be doing! I'll talk to you later."

He explained as Fallon nodded, before waving at him goodbye. She took a seat next to Clara before checking her phone.

As her phone rang she stepped out of the room before answering, "Hello?"
"Fallon! We have some news about the psg bid!"

Fallon gulped as she nibbled on her bottom lip, listening to what her manager had to further say.

Lmaooo this episode was all over the place - and I'm not really sure I like it or not yet so i might rewrite later idk haha. (Also the time I wrote this I hadn't realised that Messi joined psg later in August so I'll have to add that in later haha)

-alexia