love & war | thirty three

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I THINK IVE FOUND MY NEW FAVOURITE PICTURE😭😭

WHY DO KAIS FEET LOOK SO BIG💀 /j

————————————————————

12/5/21

Now it was time for Mason to do his part of the bet - Mason was in his seat of with Fallon's shirt on. And of course he had bought Reece and Tammy with him.

"You look way too excited to be here."

Tammy teased his life long friend as Mason shook his head.

It was Psg v Montepellier, and it was the semi final of the French cup. Honestly, Fallon was quite excited for today - it was a big thing for their club and one of the first biggest matches she was playing with psg. And knowing Mason was watching, made something in her want to win more - she saw him as, motivation, you could say. On the other hand, Mason was more than happy to be at the match. He had basically gotten free tickets - and he was watching Neymar - one of his biggest football idols growing up. And Kylian Mbappe, a fellow youngster who had made his name well known.

"We're watching Neymar play Tam. What do you expect?" Mason chuckled, as Tammy nodded.

"Are you sure that's the only reason your excited to be watching this match Mase?" Reece questioned taking a sip of his water.

"Yeah, course." Mason shrugged as he looked at the two lads sat next to him who were chuckling to themselves.

"Fallon." Tammy said inbetween coughs awkwardly.
"Ferguson." Continued Reece.

Mason laughed shaking his head, "Shut up."
"He's not denying it!" Tammy gasped looking at Reece.

The boys continued to tease Mason - as the stadium slowly started to fill up with more fans.

Everyone was still patiently waiting for kick off that was relatively early as it was 6:45pm.

Meanwhile the teams were just arriving to the stadium - Fallon obviously sat with Sakina, Kylian, Grace and Neymar.

"Sometimes I cant stand away matches." Groaned Fallon as she got up off her seat, basically asking to vent to Kylian.

For the first time in awhile Fallon had felt the feeling of nervousness. Usually the girl didn't feel many emotions like this before - but like mentioned - this was the biggest game she had played for Psg so far. The girl was excited of course, but she just wanted to play her best, and she knew if something was influenced by her nerves she would never forgive herself. But most times in situations like these Fallon's nerves never would get to her. If anything her nerves would make her play even better, they'd push her over the edge, but the good edge.

"The opposing team's fans are so hostile." Kylian said agreeing with Fallon who was trying not to laugh as the team went into their changing room.

Fallon turned to Sakina who was putting more hairspray on her hair.

"How about you Sakina?" Asked Fallon as Sakina looked at her confused, "How do you feel about away games?" Asked Fallon as Sakina sighed.

"I cant stand them." Sakina gagged before shaking her head with a frown, "I can tell." Giggled Fallon before Mauricio came into the changing room.

Mauricio went on to tell the team the line-ups and luckily, Fallon was in the starting lineup.

And to make it even better - she had Neymar and Kylian next to her, the 3 being the front forwards.

Of course Mauricio had his team talk knowing that some of the players could be feeling some nerves and to be fair, his team talk was really appreciated by Fallon.

"Actually Fallon, just stay back for two seconds."
Mauricio said as Fallon nodded looking at her manager.

"I can probably imagine the nerves your feeling at the moment. But please remember what you sacrificed to play here."

Mauricio knew the type of Fallon was - she was an amazing player, and he really wanted that to show on the pitch today.

"I mean, you left your childhood club, and the country you had grown up in, to live in a whole different city and country just for this club."

With that Fallon's mind casted back to all the talks she had once had about leaving Manchester United to go to Psg.

The girl had once been extremely unsure about leaving, but once she had the decision she didn't regret it. But that didn't and will never change the pain it took her to leave her childhood club.

"You can do this Fallon." Smiled Mauricio as he put his hand on Fallon's shoulder as she nodded.

Now, Fallon couldn't feel her nerves anymore. It was just like they had withered away, and Fallon absolutely loved it.

The girl felt confident - and even though she hadn't been playing for Psg for very long, she was ready to go out and play with her friends.

"Here we have Psg leaving the tunnel now, with Ferguson being the last person to exit the tunnel."

The commentator said as Fallon headed to her position, staring up at the away stand.

She took Mauricio's advice, when she suddenly spotted Mason, with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face as she rolled her eyes chuckling.

"Oohhhhhh~" Kylian said into Fallon's ears, teasing his teammate as she playfully pushed him away.

"Are you ready?" Neymar asked as he approached Kylian and Fallon from behind, wrapping both of his arms around Kylian and Fallon.

The two youngsters nodded as Neymar smiled, "If you say so."

"In the away stands here you can spot Mason Mount, a Chelsea player in the crowd. It's reported that he's wearing one of Ferguson's shirts. That's quite interesting actually because Ferguson was actually spotted at one of Mount's Chelsea matches for the premier league."

The commentator chuckled,

"Fans are said to thought that the two used to be childhood rivals until the two were forced to get along since both getting call-ups to the England squad."

————————————————————

too cute.
-lex x