love & war | nineteen

"Manchester United are hesitant to let you go, however they would let you go if PSG raise the bidding price."

Fallon was sat in her manager's office, and she had decided to bring Maya along with her aswell, just as 'emotional support'  you could say.

"So there's a chance I could go to psg if they raise my price?" Asked Fallon as her manager nodded.

"Exactly that."

Fallon and Maya exchanged looks, "Well I think what the billion dollar question is, do you want to go to PSG, Fallon?"

Maya questioned as Fallon looked down to her lap before playing with her fingers.

Fallon had a love for Manchester United like none other, she was always surrounded by it growing up as a little girl. Her grandad was a coach, her parents were United supporters aswell, and now she was playing for them - and she has been playing for them ever since she was young. It was her childhood club and still is, but deep down she knew that going to PSG would be good for her. Fallon had grown comfortable at Manchester United, which she clearly didn't like. PSG would be a club where she could grow as a player - it'd be a new challenge for her.

"I... I don't know." Fallon sighed with a shrug. She secretly held in her tears not wanting to show anything.

She stayed silent, she couldn't admit that at one point in her life she'd eventually have to leave Man United.

"I think I'm gonna go get some air." Fallon explained as she headed downstairs and stood outside for a bit.

"Well surprise surprise." A voice said behind her as she looked at them. "Fin?"

"Why the fuck are you here?" Fallon looked up from the ground before looking at him. "My manager called me in just telling me about thoughts about my potential senior debut for city."

"And you?"
"The PSG bid and shit." Fallon sighed as Fin chuckled.

"Don't start, I bet your well excited to see me go." Fallon shook her head, "Debatable." Fin said as tears pooled up in Fallon's eyes.

"Don't tell me your crying..." Fin looked at Fallon before moving closer to her, "I know it sounds stupid but I'll miss being here."

Fallon let out a sob before quickly wiping the tear that was falling down her cheek. "God, why did I have to cry infront of you?" Fallon scoffed as Fin shook his head.

"I can't blame you. If I was leaving city I'd be in peices." Fin disagreed.

"I don't like the thought of potentially leaving United, and admitting it is even harder. It's been the club I've been since I was girl, how am I supposed to leave it?" Fallon asked Fin as more tears poured out of her eyes.

"Whether you like it or not, that's life Fal. I mean let's face it everyone in their football career will have to leave their childhood club and one point won't they?"

Fallon sniffed, as she nodded, Fin wiping her tears away with his thumb. "Never in my life have I ever seen you cry like this Fallon."

Fin teased as Fallon pushed him away, "Except from when you sprained my ankle when we 9." Fallon laughed.

"Except from that, yeah." Fin agreed, and after that it was pure silence. The two were just stood outside together.

Fallon broke the silence as wrapped her arms around Fin's shoulder pulling him for a hug. Fin hesitated standing still for a second.

"Just hug me you muppet." Fallon whispered as Fin hugged back.

"Damn- am I interrupting something?" Maya asked as Fallon and Fin quickly pulled away.

"Nout." Fallon said pushing Fin - making Maya laugh.

"Fallon we've got to head back up, your manager said that if you don't make a decision yourself she'll make it for you."

Maya explained as Fallon headed back upstairs leaving Maya and Fin by themselves. "Oi! Tell me every single detail of what just happened Finley!"Demanded Maya.

————————————————————

fallonferguson love y'all way too much☹️🤍

liked by finjburns, oliviagray, england, psg, davidbeckham, and 2,103,789 more...

user
sentimental fallon unlocked😮‍💨😮‍💨

fallonferguson
Bro shush 🤫

clarabellamy15
why u doing this to me :((

fallonferguson
bcuz ily

user
I'm crying I need a friendship like this

user
why psg liking her pics man😭😭

user
she's defo leaving man u

user
nah imagine what a snake

user
It's not deep but yh sure

user
Y'all cant admit that if she goes to psg it'll be the best for her as a player

user
Yhyh