love & war | twenty one

15/01/2021

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you, I'm Fallon, Fallon Ferguson."

Said Fallon with a smile as she reached her arm out for an arm shake, "Actually, I'm not much of an arm shaker."

A strong french accent said, "I'm Kylian Mbappe." He said returning the smile before giving the girl a hug, pulling her in by the waist.

Wrapping her hands around his neck she smiled, "I can't wait to play with you Fallon."

"Me too." She said before looking at her manager, as Neymar awkwardly coughed.

"Oh- hi I'm Fallon!" Said Fallon awkwardly as she shook his hand, "I've seen you play, you're quite the player." Neymar compliment the girl.

"Oh, wow, thank you!"
"I love seeing young, new talent, don't we Kylian?"

Neymar said nudging Kylian's elbow as he looked at him, "Oh, yeah."
"Anyway, we can give you a tour of the training ground, if you want?"

Fallon gave her manager a look as she gave her a nod, as Fallon nodded, following after Kylian and Neymar.

As the two players gave Fallon a tour of the training ground - they all kept the small talk between them.

"Have you ever thought of learning French?" Asked Kylian as Fallon shrugged.

"I'd love to learn French but I feel like I won't have time for it."
"Are you sure? I can teach you if you want."
"That'd be nice." Fallon smiled.

"All you need to know is what 'pass' means in French." Chuckled Kylian as Neymar nodded.

"Have you got your kit yet?" Asked Neymar,
"Not yet, no, but I'm getting the tracksuit soon." Smiled Fallon.

"The girls are over there!" Kylian pointed as Fallon nodded, "I see."

She said as she walked over to them, "Hi! I'm Fallon, it's nice to meet you all!"

"This is Sara, Celin, Grace and Sakina." Kylian explained as they all waved at Fallon.

"Hey Fallon! Welcome to psg!" Sakina smiled as she headed to Fallon giving her a hug. "Come on ladies, we should make her feel welcome."

Sakina said with her arm wrapped around Fallon's shoulder.

"Lets go! I wanna show you the basketball court it's so cool!" Sakina said dragging Fallon to the court with Kylian, Neymar and the other girls dragging behind them.

As they got to the basketball court, the other girls finally decided to introduce themselves.

"I'm Celin!"
"I'm Sara and this is Grace!"

Smiled Sara as they all grabbed a ball, "Sorry about not saying hi earlier Sakina kinda stole you away."

"No no it's fine honestly, she made me feel welcome anyway."

"BOO!" A body shouted behind Fallon, before grabbing onto her shoulders. "AH-" She jumped before turning around to see Kylian.

"Oi! You little-" She pushed him with all his might making him stumble backwards - as the others laughed.

Fallon dribbled with the ball abit before taking a shot and making it in. "Ayyy!!!" She celebrated before her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" She picked up before looking at the contact name.

"Oh, hey Maya!" Fallon smiled as she called her on FaceTime. "Fallon! How's psg going?" Asked Maya as Fallon looked over at the other psg players.

"Well we're just shooting hoops at the moment." Fallon winked, before someone hopped in behind her.

"Hi." Kylian waved at Maya as she squealed,
"Hi Kylian~!" Maya smiled excitedly as Fallon and the others laughed.

Fallon and Kylian went to sit with the others, "Who're you on the phone to Maya?" Asked a voice on Mayan's side of the phone.

"Fallon," Maya smiled,"Fallon Ferguson! How are you beautiful?" Clara asked as the phone pointed in her direction.

"I'm alright thanks." Fallon smiled,
"She's not that pretty."
"Shut up Mason. You're just jealous she's at psg and you're not." Frowned Birdie.

"Anyways I've gotta go." Smiled Fallon as Mason stood behind Maya, his arms crossed.

————————————————————

k.mbappe✔️ has started following you.
neymarjr✔️ has started following you.

Hi loves! Ive recently heard about the mason greenwood situation and tbh I was really shocked. what a scruff, if yall think there's a way in hell that I'd defend him think again. i don't think im gonna have him be in the story anymore (I literally can't overlook what he did) so yh :)

-lex💗