love & war | thirty five

Fallon absolutely loved scoring that free kick however when it hit the 80th minute - something in the psg players started reclining.

Mauricio hadn't made any changes yet, but he could tell that the players were clearly getting tired.

So he picked out Geyoro (Grace), Bizet (Celin) and Daebritz (Sara) to go on as replacements for Gueye, Paredes and Bakker.

Slowly, Psg had made there way into Montepellier's box, Fallon making a run before having the ball being passed to her feet.

As she slowly quickened her pace she noticed Amelie approaching behind her, pulling the back of her shirt making her fall onto the ground.

It didn't leave Fallon on the ground though, within a few seconds she got off the grass shouting at the girl.

"What was that?" Asked Fallon who got up in Amelie's face who laughed.

"You really look up to Neymar huh?"
"I don't dive, I'm not an idiot."

Fallon reasoned pushing the woman infront of her, before their teammates ran up to them to break the two up.

"Hey hey hey! Why did you push her?" Asked Neymar who was starting to get agitated.

It was very clear that Amelia has had it out of Fallon since the first 'quarrel' in the first half. But to be fair - you could tell it was just clear jealousy that Amelie was have to face.

"Hey, I didn't push her, she's just a little diver. Reminds me of someone don't you think?"

"You are disgusting." Kylian shook his head as the ref showed another yellow card to Amelie who threw her hands up in annoyance.

Fallon adjusted her socks before shooting a smirk at Amelie who was now getting sent off.

"Surprised Fallon didn't end up throwing a punch at that Amelie chick to be honest."

Said Mason who was really getting into the game.

The Montepellier players ended up driving forward, Sakina and Grace trying to tackle but ending up missing.

"And the Montepellier players have left the Psg back line baffled."

As Laborde, one of Montepellier's main made a cross into the box as Mollet a midfielder managed to tap it into the net.

"Fuck's sake." Fallon frowned rubbing her forehead as Kylian tapped her shoulder.

"You would never expect it! Montepellier are back in the game of the Semi-final of the French league in a 2-2 draw, of the 89th minute!"

The three Chelsea lads sat in the audience all exchanged looks, "Shit." Tammy said sipping on his coke.

"Where's the popcorn?" Said Mason as he messed with the zipper on his coat.

It hit 90 minutes, and thankfully there had been an added extra five minutes just to see if anything could happen.

In that five minutes nothing much happened, except from the full time whistle going.

Meaning that it was going to have to go into extra time. The players all gathered around in one massive circle - all sipping their drinks as they listened to their Manager talk.

"We're going down there." Mason said as is the boys were next to him looked at him with a confused look.

"What? Why?!"
"Because we are."

Tammy and Reece exchanged looks as Mason started getting out of his seat.

"Right now?"
"Yes, right now."

Mason replied as he quickly made his way down the middle to the team, Reece and Tammy following behind him.

As Mauricio continued to ramble he finally let them have a break for 5 minutes just before the minutes of extra time we're gonna start.

"Oh, hi Mase." Smiled Fallon shyly he approached the girl pulling her into an embrace.

She slowly hugged back blinking twice as Tammy and Reece stood back and watched.

Never in a million years did Fallon expect herself to getting a hug off Mason Mount.

As she looked down - realising that Mason of course had kept his side of the bet up. And he was proudly wearing her Psg jersey.

"I see you wearing my shirt." Fallon smiled as Mason nodded,
"Course I am."

"Excuse me love birds but we're here too."
Tammy interrupted as Fallon shook her head giving him and Reece a hug.

"Oh wait."

Fallon said as she called Kylian and Neymar over to the lads.

"Kylian, Neymar, these are mates Mason, Tammy and Reece. I play with them on the England team."

Explained Fallon as the boys all started to fanboy.
"Can we take pictures?"
Asked Reece excitedly as the others chuckled.

"Of course, but we can't take too long." Neymar agreed as the footballers started to photos together.

As the Psg players' break slowly came to an end Mauricio finally called them back in.

Fallon and Kylian were heading back when Fallon suddenly heard her name being called.

"Oi Ferguson!" Mason called out as to Fallon from the stairs that led up to the VIP box's seats.

She looked at him, before he gestured for her to come closer as she looked at Kylian.

"You go, I'll be there in a second, tell Mauricio for me." Fallon said to Kylian as he nodded jogging up to re-joining the the team.

"What?"
Asked Fallon as the two made eye contact.

"Listen Ferguson, you are a good player-"
"Woah, Mount telling me I'm a good player I would never imagine that this moment would come."

Teased Fallon as Mason chuckled in response,
"Oh shut up for a minute I'm actually praising you for once."

Fallon smiled as she let him continue, finally deciding to shut up.

"Right I'll cut the bullshit short. I hope you win tonight Fal."

Mason said as Fallon smiled, "Of course you do."
She smiled as she looked back at Kylian who was
shouting her name.

"I think I should go," Fallon said as she jogged onto the pitch where the rest of her team was - Mason returning to his seat.

"What did you do Mase? Ask for a good luck kiss?"

Reece teased as him and Tammy snicked as Mason shook his head. "Shut up and watch the match."

bit of a shit chapter but we move😭
-alexia <33