love & war | thirty seven

28/5/2021

"Kylian, come on!" Fallon laughed as she dragged Kylian with her into the stadium.

Today was the champions league final, of course it was the massive match of Man City and Chelsea.

Mason once again had forced Fallon to wear his shirt which she had to give into. At first she was hesitant, wanting to wear Clara's shirt however she eventually gave up and wanted to make him happy for once. And for Kylian, he had planned on watching the Champions league final, but certainly not at the stadium. But of course once Fallon had gotten her hands on tickets she had to go, and after hearing that all her England teammates were coming aswell she jumped at the opportunity of going. Fallon thought that it'd be a good idea to finally introduce Kylian to her friends who had been begging to meet him for months.

"What if they don't like me?" Kylian asked as Fallon shook her head laughing.

"Your Kylian fucking Mbappe, why wouldn't they like you?" Fallon reasoned trying to reassure her friend.

"And plus, they're the ones who've been a begging me to introduce you to them for ages, you'll be fine."

Kylian followed Fallon into the stadium behind her - as she led the way to the VIP box.

"Oi!" Fallon shouted getting her friends' attention.
That was where Birdie, Scarlet, Olivia, Trent, Bukayo, Dom, Jude and Sasha were sat.

"Fallon!" They all shouted excitedly jumping up excited to greet her and Kylian.

"So this is the spaz that yous have been begging to meet." Smiled Fallon gesturing to Kylian as they all greeted him.

They all took their seats on the same row looking down at the pitch, just a few seats away from where Chelsea and Man City's subs were sat.

"The rest of my friends are playing tonight."
Explained Fallon to Kylian who got intrigued.

"Really?"
"Well, yeah I grew up with most of the them, I had to play with and against them."

"Oh wow." Fallon laughed at Kylian's actions.

The two took their seats next to each other, Fallon sitting next to Scarlet who was busy on her phone.

"We're going down to the teams' changing rooms just before kick off, you coming Fal?"

Scarlet asked poking Fallon's arm as Fallon's looked at Kylian before back at her, "Yeah seems good."

As it the minutes inched nearer to kick off the group finally headed down to the teams' changing rooms to wish the teams some good luck.

Bukayo anxiously knocked on Chelsea's door before Tuchel opening it smiling to see the players stood infront of him.

"It's a surprise." Whispered Fallon as Thomas nodded slowly closing the door to face the players again.

"Alright, so since all of you have made it so far, and have played so incredibly well, so there's a little surprise that has arrived for all of you."

Said Thomas as the Chelsea players all exchanged looks. Mason turned to Azpi who was even confused himself.

"Did you know about this?"
"No, seriously."

Azpi shrugged as the young England players made their way into the Chelsea changing room.

"Surprise!" The players shouted in unison as Thomas stopped them.
"And we have a little extra surprise."

He smiled before the players made way for Fallon and Kylian as everyone gasped before greeting them all.

"Ayy Kylian!" Smiled N'golo as he hugged Kylian who was stood next to Fallon before Mason jumped up having to greet his England teammates.