love & war | two

2/10/2020

                     "Oh god here comes more trouble..." Maya said to herself quietly, as she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Alright Maya?" He asked as Maya sighed letting out a stiff wave. The two Manchester City players were in the court talking, as the others warmed up.

"Oh yeah, have you met the new girl yet?" Maya asked, "Nope." He frowned shaking his head.

"Come on Fin. At least say hi to her." Maya sighed as she spotted Fallon on the sidelines warming up.

"Fallon!" Maya shouted as she waved her to come nearer, Fallon ran in Maya's direction noticing the boy stood directly in front of her.

"Jesus what are you doing here?" Fallon laughed as she looked at Fin.

Fin restrained himself from rolling his eyes, as he stayed quiet. "Oh nothing to say now? Shocker." Fallon smirked as Maya stood and watched the two.

Finley Burns was of course 1/2 of Fallon's enemies. Of course the two of them had gone through the academy they've always had that unintentional rivalry. Their first match, it was the typical 'back and fourth' however it all took a turn when Fallon had tackled Fin, scoring a goal write in front of his eyes. It really gave Fallon's 8 year old mindset a confidence boost - and sooner enough, they were fouling the hell out of each other. And it's very obvious their rivalry clearly didn't end there.

"Listen Ferguson-" Fin said as Maya stopped him by pulling him back, making Fallon scoff, as Gareth grabbed everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone! Let's do some passing drills, and I'll be choosing the groups." Gareth explained as they all stood lined up in front of him.

"And since Fin and Fallon didn't have a problem easily flirting earlier, I say they go in the same group!" Gareth suggested making everyone chuckle.

Unfortunately Fallon was stuck with Fin, Mason, Jack, Olivia, Birdie and herself. After the passing drills, they started playing futsal in the already chosen teams.

The game started, with the opposing team taking most of the ball's possession. Finally the perfect moment came, Fallon was in some space and Mason had the ball at his feet.

Fallon was practically begging for the ball. "MOUNT PASS!" She shouted loudly as Mason ignored her - taking the shot, as he shot wide.

"YOU PRICK!" Fallon cried out as she shook her head, she headed back to Birdie, "That was fucking shocking."

Fallon shook her head, as Mason approached them, "Oi shut up will you Ferguson?" Mason asked as Fallon threw her hands up. "You should've passed to me! I was in space and i wouldn't of missed." Fallon reasoned as she walked off the court.

Gareth made everyone gather off the court so they could practice some shooting drills - as Pickford, Johnstone, and Ramsdale all switched every shots.

"Go on Fallon!" Olivia shouted as Kyle high fived her before she ran towards the ball, kicking it into the top right corner.

Fallon smirked before she took a run back to Birdie, Clara and Scarlet - with Maya stepping up next, as she high fived her.

————————————————————

via instagram

fallonferguson late night photos hit diff ig❤️‍🩹

liked by clarabellamy15, jesselingard, oliviagray, birdiejohnson13, paulpogba, masongreenwood and 852,580 more...

masongreenwood
my girl😩
fallonferguson
actually piss off mason🤚🏼
masongreenwood
No thanks😁

harrymaguire93
Nice on Fal!👍🏻
fallonferguson
thank you captain!!

jesselingard
guess who took this photo - this guy😎
fallonferguson
aw jesse love you n that but shush😐😐😐

scarlethardyy
You look so pretty fal☹️
masonmount
no
fallonferguson
why tf are you even here I thought I blocked you
ffs💀
finjburns
well the more you know lol
fallonferguson
I thought I blocked you too😐☝🏼