love & war | thirty four

Everything was falling into place for psg. Fallon had gotten an assist for Kylian making it 1-0 in the 44th minute and there wasn't one player slacking.

However during extra time Montepellier managed to catch up finessing the goalkeeper - making it 1-1.

"Damn." Mason said, his cheek poking the inside of his tongue, as his Reece and Tammy exchanged worried looks.

"I think psg have got this." Nodded Tammy as Reece agreed.

"Exactly, Neymar is on the pitch for god's sake."
Reece looked up from phone before nudging the boys.

"Mase, have you seen this?" Asked Reece showing hun the screen of his phone.

Tammy leaning in aswell to see what his two friends were looking at.

"Kendall Jenner bro..." Reece smirked as him and Tammy laughed Mason shaking his head.

"Your lucky the fans haven't started a ship name for you two yet. Imagine, Mallon or is Fason better?"

Tammy laughed, having to take his seat as his stomach started to hurt from laughing so much.

"Nah that wouldn't look good on Fallon though, she was just being shipped with Kylian a few weeks ago."

Mason said - decidedly and subtly sticking up for, Fallon who was busy gulping down her lucozade in the changing room.

"We're gonna have to bring this one back."

Mauricio said to the players all tried to get their breathes back sipping on their drinks.
"Honestly we did really out there, and them goals, were amazing."

"We have good play but I think we should speed the game up a little bit. We have the opportunity to control this game, we should, and we can."

His voice echoed off to his players, taking in what their manager was advising them on what to do.

And within minutes, Mauricio's halftime talk was done. He couldn't do much more now, it was up to the players now.

As the two teams came out of the tunnel for halftime, Fallon took a second to peer off into the crowd to see if she could spot Mason, and somehow, she found the boy.

Of course he was giving her a cheeky smirk before mouthing, "You can do this."

Fallon of course nodding, not bothering to hide the smile that was slowly spreading across her face.

"Aw mate, look how you've made her smile-"
Teased Tammy proudly, tapping Mason on the shoulder.

"Shut up for me, Tam." Mason said as he elbowed Tammy's side as Tammy groaned.

"Ouch." Reece chuckled before watching the pitch, as the players were getting back into their positions.

Fallon sighed as her, Kylian and Neymar all exchanged looks.

The team watched Kylian get the ball, placing it onto the grass before the whistle for the second half went.

Kylian passed to Fallon, who passed back to him, allowing her to run into some space.

"It's Mbappe to Neymar. Hilton being bold and tackling Neymar, who appears to take a bit of a hit."

As the psg players ran to Hilton in Neymar's defence, "Oi! What was that?"

Fallon frowned shaking her head as Amelie from Montepellier turned to her laughing sarcastically.

"What did look like? Good old Neymar diving."
"Erm, don't say that, he's a good player him."

Replied Fallon to Amelie, who laughed.

"Yeah, good at diving."

"Shut the fuck up." Fallon said rolling her eyes, resisting wanting to give the oppositions player a dirty look.

"Seems that Ferguson and (Amelie) Savanier are having a bit of a disagreement."

"Say that again kid." Amelie said as she turned to Fallon, "What? You deaf or sommet? I told you to shut the fuck up."

"Who do you think you are?" Pushed Amelie as Fallon pushed the girl back at of anger.

"How do I think I am? I'm Fallon Ferah fucking Ferguson. Who are you?"

Mila went quiet as Diallo - who was like Fallon's older brother at psg - got inbetween the too.

"Alright Amelie that's enough!" He shouted as he took Fallon's arm.

"The ref finally seems to be stepping in after a few minutes."

The ref reached into his pocket before walking over to where Mila and Fallon were. A permanent frown now on Fallon's face.

He showed a yellow card to the two players as Fallon cursed under her breathe.

"Bullshit." She said as Neymar ran up to her,
"Fallon, you shouldn't of done that."

"Nah I wanted to. Plus that Amelie bitch is really pissing me off now." Said Fallon shaking her head as Neymar gave her a short hug.

"But thank you. It looked like you were about to body her." He chuckled as Fallon joined in.

"However after much consideration... it looks to see that the ref is giving psg a free kick."

"Now this is something I can work with." Smirked Fallon as Kylian looked at her with a smirk.

"Do you wanna take it?" Kylian asked as Fallon looked at him confidently nodding.

This the moment Fallon had been waiting for. She would always practice free kicks with her grandad and her dad. As a child it was basically a daily thing - and she had even gotten her own technique. Kylian couldn't help but notice how skilled Fallon was at free kicks during training, so him above everyone new who was going to take this free kick.

"Who's taking it?" Tammy stood raised up from his seat as Reece looked at him. "Fallon is."

Mason chuckled, he knew how the girl was when it came to free kicks.

The two were some of the best players when it came to free kicks when they were on the youth teams.

"She's got this." Mason said as his eyes were glued to the pitch precisely watching Fallon's every move.

She placed the ball down onto the grass before looking up and locking eyes with each of the Montepellier players who a few metres infront of her, making a wall.

She exhaled before looking at the net.

"Go up, and over Fallon." The girl said to herself before taking a kick to the ball as the ball finally landed in the top left corner of the net.

"Get in!!" Mason shouted excitedly as he celebrated with Tammy and Reece.

"Holy shit I've never seen you so happy to see Fallon score Mase." Chuckled Tammy as he shook his head.

"I ain't that happy-"
"Yeah, I bet you aren't."

Laughed Reece as the Chelsea lads continued to watch the match.

Sorry for any typos :)
+ also I just got the new iOS update and these
emojis are actually iconic. 🫥🤭🫣

-lex💙