love & war | twenty

via instagram

————————————————————

6/01/2021

                "So, when are you leaving?" Maya questioned, over the phone, making Fallon shrug.

"My travel agent and real estate agent think that in a few weeks I could be settled in Paris." Explained Fallon. "Really?" Asked Maya.

Fallon nodded,"Still hasn't properly sunk in." The girl said as she finally spoke, "I'm actually going to training in abit, I'm dreading it so much."

"You're literally gonna be playing with Neymar and Mbappe! Not to mention how fit Kylian is." Maya winked.

"Maya I'm leaving my childhood club and all you can say how fit Kylian Mbappe is?" Fallon laughed as she shook her head. "I'm right though though!"

"Shush you." Fin said as he stood behind Maya,
"Hello Finigan." Fallon teased as Fin shook his head,
"Don't call me that again you numpty."

"What're you doing at Maya's?" Asked Fallon.

"He crashed at mine because him and the squad got drunk last night." Maya shook her head as Fallon laughed.

"Course they did." Smirked Fallon,
"Lightweight." Fin said back,
"Am not!" Spat Fallon.

"God will you two be quiet?!" Maya rolled her eyes interrupting the two. "Anyways, how's it going with
psg?"

"Haven't you seen it? It's all over the news, she's moving to psg." Maya explained,
"Oh."

"But you'll be back for international break right?" Maya tried reassuring herself.

"Well that's only if I get a call up, and I only get a call up if I have a good few games with psg."

"You'll be amazing Fal, don't worry." Maya explained as Fallon nodded, "Thanks Maya, you're the best." Smiled Fallon.

"Did you hear that Fin? I'm the best." Maya bragged as Fin walked off, "anyways, I have to get ready for training, I'll call you in abit."

Maya nodded, "I'll see you!" said Maya as Fallon hung up as she started getting ready for training.

As Fallon arrived at training she headed into Manchester United's training ground.

Just as she had pulled up into the carpark, she saw Bruno waiting for her, as she headed out of her car, grabbing her bag from the back.