love & war | four

Hi loves! I might be posting as often just because of school and shit :\ anyways make sure to vote while I'm gone haha.

(ALSO CONGRATS TO THE LADS 10-0 V SAN MARINO😩💓)

5/10/2020

It was the day after the events of last night, and to be honest Fallon couldn't remember much. The girls had obviously jogged her memory by telling her what had happened but other than that she was clueless. Everyone was sat in the cafeteria having breakfast together, as the coaches all sat on one table.

"Why would Mount 'save' me from falling?" Fallon asked raising her eyebrow with a chuckle, "dunno." Scarlet replied with a shrug.

"Why don't you ask him now." Olivia smirked as she gestured at door with her eyes.

Maya took a seat next to Fallon as she pulled up a news article of the Chelsea midfielder with Fallon in his arms titled, "A Friendly Rivalry".

Fallon's tired eyes scanned the news article, snatching the phone of Maya's hand and reading it for herself. She flipped over the page to see the message subtitle,

"The course of true love never did run smooth." - Shakespeare.

The striker shook her head; looking up from the phone as Maya had elbowed her, "That's bullshit."

Fallon laughed as she stared at the door as she watched Mason and some of the other Chelsea boys walk into the cafeteria.

"My toast will go cold..." Fallon stalled as Clara shook her head, "and it'll get colder if you don't talk to him." Clara leaned in closer to the table, she warned Fallon as she sighed.

Fallon got up from her seat, "Oi Mount." She called as he looked over at her, before completely ignoring her. The girl huffed shaking her head - walking back to her table.

"Did I just watch Fallon Ferguson give up?" Olivia gasped as Fallon shook her head,.

"I'm not the type to give up like that, but I'm not arsed with him." Fallon raised as eyebrow as they continued having their breakfast.

————————————————————

             After much hard work, Gareth and his team could officially announce that training was over for the day, and the players were all finally free to do whatever they want for the rest of the day.

"Fal! We were all gonna head to the city centre for a bite, after everyone's gotten changed, are you coming?" Jesse asked as Fallon nodded,
"Yeh, of course." She said as they started walking into the building.

Everyone had started getting changed, Fallon had gotten changed into a brown, long sleeved hoodie that was slightly cropped. With some light blue baggy jeans, and some black and white jordans to go with the outfit.

She carefully tired her hair up in a top-knot bun as she left the changing rooms with Olivia as they waited for the rest of the girls to come join them.

After awhile the rest of girls had finally came out of the changing rooms, they met up with some of the boys in the carpark, before heading into the mini bus where majority of the team were waiting for them.

"Of course it's the girls that took a million years." Fin scoffed, "Oi you twat!" Jack shouted, as he poked his head into the bus, as everyone chuckled including Fin himself.

"Just bantering," Jack winked patting Fin's shoulder as he passed by him, as the girls followed behind him.

Fallon and Maya headed to the back of the bus to where their normal seats were. "Move it Mount." Fallon stared down at Mason who was sat in her usual seat, "Erm no."

Mason shrugged, making Fallon roll her eyes. "Fal come sit over here!" Birdie suggested as she beckoned her to come sit with her, Bukayo, Tammy and Jesse. Fallon made her way to sit with Birdie as the journey finally started.