love & war | twenty five

NEW CHARACTER ALERT‼️

Amara Lima (Played by Liz Gillies)

Amara Lima
(Played by Liz Gillies)

-Fallon's manager.
-29

————————————————————

19/01/2021

From the strong force of the plane landing, Fallon had woken up from her nap.

"We're officially back in England, Fal." Fallon's manager, Amara, said.

"Back in England are we?" Fallon asked as she pulled the as blind back up that was covering the window.

"Oh yeah. It's raining." Chuckled Fallon as Amara got up from her seat, "Come on. I bet some people are excited to see you."

Amara winked as Fallon sighed getting out of her seat, grabbing her stuff and heading off the plane.

"So glad we flew privately, I'm not in the mood for paparazzi to be stalking me today."

Fallon explained as Amara nodded, the two decided to head through the back exit where a limo was waiting for them.

"A limo?" Fallon asked as Amara nodded looking at her, "Oh, just wait." The older girl said as Fallon furrowed her eyebrows before walking closer to the limo.

"Welcome back Fallon!" A group emerged from the limo as Fallon dropped all her stuff before running up to the group.

Amara slowly grabbed Fallon's stuff off the floor before Fallon hugged the group.

"Did you really drive down to see me?" Fallon asked as Marcus, Jesse and Maya nodded. "Of course!"

"Well it's partly because Hope wanted to see you aswell, she kept asking me about you." Jesse chuckled as Fallon smiled, her heart warming by the second.

"I wasn't going to miss you coming back for the world you idiot." Marcus said hugging the girl - as Clara and Birdie got out of the vehicle.

"Fallon!" The girls said before hugging her,
"Cee! Birdie! How're yous?"

"Amazing now your back!" Birdie said excitedly as she looked at Amara and waved at her. "Hey, let's head in, it's freezing out here." Clara said as Fallon nodded - with herself and Amara getting into the limo.

"So Fallon, you've got to tell us about you and Kylian." Birdie teased as Fallon shook her head.

"Their not together Birdie," Clara explained, as the others laughed, "I mean I won't be complaining if Kylian Mbappe suddenly becomes my brother-in-law."

Marcus teased, before shrugged as Fallon elbowed his arm, "Shut it." The newly signed, psg player moaned.

"Sorry." Marcus laughed as she shook her head,
"I bet you are."

"Fallon you haven't even been here for an hour, and you're already injuring people." Amara laughed as Fallon smirked, "So the interview, isn't it tomorrow?"

Everyone nodded, "Who's gonna be there again?"

"Well," Amara said looking at her phone, "It's scheduled with Fallon, Maya, Clara, Mason, Phil and Jack."

Amara explained as Birdie laughed, "Because that's going to go well is it?"

"Nah, last time Fallon and Mason got along for a bit, for once." Clara told the others.

"Do you think 'he' knows?" Asked Marcus tapping Fallon as she shrugged in return. "Who?"

"Mason."

"Why would he he give a flying fuck?" Fallon laughed as she looked at the girls, "Well-" Maya started, "his birthday party."

Fallon rolled her eyes as she shook her head, "Clara already told me."
"No even more happened!" Maya carried on as Fallon frowned looking at Marcus.

"And yous didn't tell me sooner?"
"Well you were too busy hanging out with Neymar and Mbappe."

"Alright, fair." Fallon rolled her eyes,
"Well after his drunk confession, he went and tried to book a flight to Paris but Christian and Tammy had to stop him."

Birdie explained as Fallon looked at the others as they nodded, "Probably booked the flight because he misses annoying me."

"Or because he likes you." Birdie winked as Marcus interrupted, "Or maybe he just finds her fit?"

Shrugged Marcus, "Please you just don't want to accept that Mason Mount likes your best friend." Birdie winked as Fallon shook her head.

"Open a window." Fallon moaned, "if we keep talking about this I think I'll be sick."

"Alright, alright. That's enough gossiping for today, we'll be at your house in 10 Fallon. Then you can all get some rest." Amara said as the others nodded, all quietly giggling due to Fallon's sarcasm.

————————————————————

20/01/2021

                    "Hello beautiful people! I'm here with Clara Bellamy, Phil Foden, Maya Carter, Mason Mount, Fallon Ferguson and Jack grealish! And they're  back at Nike to answer some of your questions!"

Harry Pinero said proudly as everyone cheered taking their seats.

"So let's start of with you Fallon. Fans have realised that in the last interview with Nike you were asked the question, 'if you could move to a different club, what club would it be?' And you replied with psg."

Harry said looking down at his cards before turning to the other players who chuckled, Fallon bursting out into laughter before Harry joined in.

"It's no secret you're at psg, now. Was it a planned move for you to move to psg?" Harry asked.

"To be honest, no. I've always seen psg since a good team, I look up to quite a few of their players, so I said psg. And then a few weeks after I guess they saw it and made a bid on me?"

Fallon shrugged as the others chuckled, "Alright," Harry nodded.

As the interview finally came to an end the players all headed back to their dressing rooms just to relax for a bit.

Deciding to listen to some music, Fallon grabbed her AirPods out of her bag before putting them in her ears - a loud knock coming from her door.

She reluctantly to an airpod out before getting up out of her seat and opening the door.

"Mount."
"Ferguson."

"What do you want from me?" She sighed before looking down. "You and Kylian."

"What about me and Kylian?" Fallon asked,
"I'm not sure about him."

"What? Because he can kick a ball around better than you?" Fallon teased as Mason shook his head.

"Are you two together?"
"No."
"K."
"What're you so pressed for then?"
"Nothing."
"K."

Fallon said mocking him before shutting the door and sitting back down - continuing to listen to her music.