love & war | forty three

14/06/2021

                     "So Fallon, who's the boyfriend?" Asked Scarlet with a smirk as Fallon looked over at Mason, in need of help.

As Scarlet followed Fallon's stare it lead over to Mason.

"Mason?!"

Shouted Scarlet as she covered her mouth - Fallon sighing, hitting her head on the table.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mason laughed as he came and sat in the free spot next to Fallon as the others all laughed with him.

"Finally! My babies have revealed that they're dating!" Clara said proudly as Mason wrapped his arm around Fallon's shoulder proudly - as sipped on her smoothie.

"So how long have yous been dating?" Phil smirked as he fist bumped Mason, Fallon speaking up.

"Since the day after the ucl final." Fallon said making some of the players joke on their food.

"So you've been hiding you and Mason being together for 2 weeks?" Asked Maya who was in disbelief - Fallon nodding as she looked at Mason.

"Smooth Fal! I'm proud of you!" Maya laughed as a smile grew across of Fallon's face.

"But don't tell anyone, yeah?"
"Well does the gaffa know?"

"Of course I know!" Southgate smiled proudly as he walked into the cafeteria - the players clapping at the irony.

Fallon looked at Southgate who had a massive smile on his face, as she started to laugh.

Mason eventually joining in, "On a serious note I'm really happy for you two."

Southgate smiled as put his hand on Mason's shoulder, "But you can't tell anyone, yeah?"

Mason said looking up at him as Southgate nodded, "Course, I want tell anyone." Southgate chuckled as he looked at his young players.

"Now I know who to put on what teams for tournaments." Southgate said proudly as the players chuckled amongst themselves.

"Well then, I'll see you all on the main pitch in 10." Southgate smiled as he headed out of the cafeteria.

"Well that answers your question." Reece laughed as the players continued to chat.

Finally - everyone was done with breakfast and was ready for training.

The sound of the players' boots clacking against the concrete was the only sound you heard - as the players walked out onto the pitch.

Fallon went and stood with Maya and Clara as Southgate spoke up.

"So, Fallon, Mason. Get over here." He said as the players all laughed inbetween some cheers.

"Here, we have the captains."

Smirked Southgate proudly as he put his two hands on Mason and Fallon's shoulders as he looked at the two players.

"This'll be a fun one." Smirked Reece as he looked at the other players.

"So youngest picks first." Southgate said as Fallon celebrated under her breath.

"Yes!" She called out as the players chuckled, "Fallon gets first pick." Explained Southgate as Fallon nodded.

"Let's go Jack!" Smiled Fallon as Jack nodded fist bumping Fallon before standing behind her.

Mason smirked shooting a smirk at Fallon, "Reece." He said as Fallon chuckled, "Kyle."

————————————————————