love & war | sixteen

31/12/2020

                   As an unexpected ring came from the doorbell Fallon grabbed her keycard before heading to open the door.

"You lot came early!" Fallon exclaimed as she looked at the boys stood outside.

As the girls had previously planned they were hosting a party for new year's in Paris, tonight. And they weren't taking it lightly, not only were the girl going to help out with the decorations but Sasha had gone far enough to order catering.

"Yeh! Sasha asked if we could help with setting up."

Fallon nodded before giving the boys space to come in.

Fallon glanced by the kitchen to see Sasha and Scarlet help some of the chefs who were invading their kitchen - before she headed outside to see how the other girls were doing for setting up.

"Birdie how're the fairy lights going?" Fallon asked before grabbing a box full of decorations.

"Shit." Birdie smiled innocently.

Birdie shrugged as Fallon looked over at Olivia and Maya were decorating a bougie stage Sasha had also booked.

"Some of the boys came over to help, we'll get them to do it," Fallon said, before she went into the kitchen.

"Dom, will you help Birdie with some fairy lights? She's been trying to hang them for like an hour."

Fallon went complaining to Dominic as he laughed, "Yeah," he said before heading outside to the back garden.

As everyone finished decorating, and the catering eventually took over the girls' kitchen.

Fallon rummaged through her bags, "Which dress should I wear?"

She asked holding you to dresses on hangers, "I rate you were the white one." Maya said as Olivia nodded, "I agree."

"But it's Fallon she's probably gonna get drunk and spill shit all over her white dress. So I think you should wear the black one Fal,"

Sasha smiled causing the other girls to laugh.

"Oi! I'm not that much of a lightweight!!" Fallon said throwing something at Sasha's head.

"Hey!" Sasha shouted dodging what Fallon had thrown at her. "Alright let's just get ready." Birdie laughed.

A ring came from Maya's phone as she picked up, "ooh it's Clara!" said Maya as she put her on speaker.

Clara had decided to stay home for New Year's as she wanted to spend it with her family and her boyfriend who were still in England. So unfortunately she couldn't come on the trip, but that clearly didn't stop the girls from talking to each other.

"Girls! How's Paris?" Clara smiled asking as they started to get ready.

"It'd be better with you." Winged Scarlet as the girls laughed, "She has a point." Olivia shrugged putting her makeup on.

————————————————————

via instagram

fallonferguson new year

fallonferguson new year. new feels🌟

liked by england, sasharebecca, benchilwell,
k.mbappe, lukeshaw23, cristiano and 1,477,012 more...

clarabellamy15
yes wifey 😍😍👏
fallonferguson
smooches love uuu❤️‍🔥
user
friendship/duo of the century

england
new year - same player🤣🤣‼️
fallonferguson
mannnn shush
masonmount
she just told england to shut up cancel her
masonmount
you should immediately take her off the team

scarlethardyy
my girl ❤️
*fallonferguson has liked this
comment*

so sorry abt the short chapter loves! I'm heading to sleep now, I'm so sorry I haven't had too much time to write but yeah :D I've already come up with a new storyline (for when this one finishes) and I think you lot will really like it haha ;))

-alexia ❣️