love & war | three

4/10/2020          
The team had gathered in the
gaming room, where Tammy was testing everyone's skills at FIFA.

"Hey! Fallon, wanna play a match?" Tammy asked Fallon as she nodded taking a seat next to him as they bumped fists.

"Ferguson? She has no chance against you Tam." Mason smirked, him and Fin chuckled before exchanging looks.

At first, Mason and Fin didn't particularly get along, with their different styles, and their different teams, the two cocky boys had found something to bond over, and that was their severe hatred over Fallon Ferguson. It 2 against 1, but Fallon couldn't care less. She wasn't on the England squad for the friendships, she was there to play for her country.

Fallon rolled her eyes at the two as Maya and Scarlet entered the room with some snacks.

The game started, Tammy playing as Chelsea and of course, Fallon playing as Manchester United.

It was clear to say the least that the match wasn't easy for neither Fallon or Tammy - as they were both good players. It wasn't until the 87th minute that Fallon had scored a tap in as herself.

"Get in!" She shouted as Maya and some of the other players clapped. "Wow." Phil clapped, "Nobody beats Tammy at FIFA."

"Nobody except me." Fallon smirked confidently.

"And this is why you shouldn't play for the blues..." Fallon sighed as she put the controller down.

"What's that supposed to mean Ferguson?" Fin asked ruffling his eyebrows, "I didn't mean that shade of blue Fin. But both of the colours never fail to make me foam at the mouth."

Fallon shook her head as she went to sit with Birdie and Olivia.

Fallon sat down on the couch with a smug smile, "Look at you Fal!" Olivia chuckled.

"First time on the England squad and your already getting sassy with the boys?" Olivia stated as Fallon smirked proudly with a nods.

"I've Known Finley and Mason since we were kids," she paused, "they were pricks back then too." Fallon whispered to the girls making them laugh.

Fallon got up, to leave the room with Birdie and Clara.

The girls had decided to go to the pool just to relax for the time being as they hadn't had training in the next few hours.

The girls quickly headed to the pool just to cool down for a bit. Fallon slipped into the pool, in her black one-piece swimsuit, with a small cutout at the chest.

The girls were sat on the edge, the feet dangling into the water as Fallon felt a sudden push on her back, as she fell into the water.

"For fucks sake."Fallon rolled her eyes as her head popped out of the water,

"Great. We came here to get away from yous." Fallon said pulling herself out of the water.

"Why? Did you miss me Ferguson?" Fin asked with a smirk, taking his shirt off.

"Does it look like it? In your dreams Finley." Fallon laughed. "How about a game of water volleyball?" Fin asked hopping into the water, Mason following behind him.

"What? Are you gonna cheat in this game too?" Birdie asked as she eyed Mason, "Oi. Watch it Spurs." Mason said pointing his finger at the girl.

The girl quickly slipped into the pool as the boys set up the net in the middle of the court.

"What does the winner get?" Mason questioned,
"They get victory." Fallon said quickly as the team started to walk into the room, making the room echo.