love & war | forty two

"And that's the full time whistle! England win their first opening game for the European championship, thanks to Raheem Sterling."

Happily, Fallon ran to her teammates who were celebrating - all in a group.

She watched as she run over to Declan and Mason, Mason wrapping his around her as they walked into the changing room.

Fallon immediately got changed before heading out to the bus that would return to St. George's park with Maya and Clara.

"Raz get the player of the match?"
"Course he did."

Chuckled Maya as they sat down in their usual seats - near the back.

Since being in the youth teams it was always the girls' tradition to sit at the back after a big game. Like when they won the World Cup as under 17's after that match they always sat at the back of the bus. Their team saw it as a good luck charm for their next big match. So they never broke it, and still haven't.

"So, who's our next opponent?" Asked Trent to Southgate, sat at the front, while passing by him.

"Scotland." Chuckled Southgate,
"I'm afraid I'll have to say a few words to Robbo then."

Replied Trent as Hendo laughed, "He might not like that one Trent."

Trent joined the youngsters that were sat at the back of the bus - sitting just a few seats from Scarlet and the rest of the girls.

"Alright scouser?" Fallon asked Trent who sat down next to Scarlet as he nodded, "Yeah yeah, your favourite scouser is doing well."

Scarlet frowned as she stared at Fallon as Fallon shook her head subtly as a 'no'.

"Your still my favourite scouser." Mouthed Fallon as Scarlet nodded contently.

From then on Fallon had put her AirPods in and was listening to music for the rest of the ride back.

As Fallon got off the bus, she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder, making her jump a little bit, as she quickly took her airpod out.

"God. You scared the life out of me."
"Sorry."

Chuckled Mason as he kept his arm wrapped around her shoulder, "You alright?" He asked as Fallon nodded.

"Bit tired but yeah, I'm alright." She smiled as Mason nodded, "I feel like haven't talked to you since before the match."

"Because you haven't." Chuckled Fallon as they started to walk to their rooms.

"Okay sorry-" He laughed as Fallon shook her head, "I get it, we agreed to keep it on the downlow."

Mason sighed, "So when are we telling them?" Asked Mason who stopped and turned to Fallon when they got nearer to their rooms.

"Dunno, it's some timing shit." Sighed Fallon as she turned to him as he sighed, Fallon grabbing his hands.

"You know I love you but we have to wait."

Mason nodded, "I know, but, I just want everyone to know what's mine." Smirked Mason proudly.

"Shush you." She laughed as he pecked her lips before Fallon grabbed the keys to her room before going in.

Escaping out of Mason's arms before he eventually pulled her back in.

"Where do you think your going missy?" He asked as Fallon laughed turning to him again.

As he wrapped his hands around her waist, planting a kiss on Fallon's lips, making Fallon start to smile like an idiot.

"Holy shit!" Maya shouted from down the corridor, Raheem right next to her as dropped to her knees seeing the two kiss.

Mason and Fallon hearing the two they obviously turned to the two walking towards.

"Shitttt." Mason smirked as he wrapped his arm around Fallon's shoulder as the two laughed.

"Yous are caught!" Maya said as she clapped happily, "Thought yous hated each other I cant lie!"

Laughed Raheem as they got closer, "So what are yous together or are yous just friends with benefits?"

Maya shook her head pushing Raheem, "Raz!" She shouted, "Yeah, yeah, we're together." Smiled Mason proudly as him and Raheem fist bumped.

"Mase." Fallon turned to Mason, "We've figured we ain't telling that many people, yet."

Explained Fallon as Maya and Raheem nodded, "We won't tell anyone, trust." Maya said as the two chuckled.

"Have fun lovebirds! Anyways we're off!" Maya said before dragging Raheem down the corridor.

"That's another two people who've found out." Fallon looked down as Mason chuckled.

"What? It's either that or they thought we were friends with benefits." Mason said causing Fallon to laugh.

"Alright, I'll see tomorrow." Smiled Fallon pecking Mason's lips as Mason smiled heading to his room.

"See you, babe."
"Babe?"
"Babe."

————————————————————

fallonferguson ok

liked by judebellingham, erling.haaland,
sasha__rebecca, england, masonmount and 2,727,002 more...

jackgrealish
OK WHO??????
fallonferguson
🤫🤫

user
I'm so invested in this
fallonferguson
me too!

user
looks like trent if yous ask me🤭
fallonferguson
ARE YOU MAD💀💀
fallonferguson
@trentarnold66
trentarnold66
Just her fav scouser that's all x
scarlethardyy
not even her favourite scouser🤨
fallonferguson
dream big ig trent

user
I rate its chilly
user
or Dec👍🏼
declanrice
hate to break it to you but I have a
girlfriend mate
fallonferguson
soon to be wife ;)