love & war | fifteen

26/12/2020

via instagram

fallonferguson spending new year's in paris this year 🇫🇷❣️

liked by masongreenwood, tomholland,
sasharebecca, finjburns and 2,824,993 more...

jesselingard
my little girl is all grown up :')
fallonferguson
Jesse what does this have to do with anything
👁👁
judebellingham
aww jesse's gone all sentimental🥰

tammyabraham
I want mexican omelettes
benchilwell
this information isn't needed tammy
benchilwell
I don't think fallon cares either
fallonferguson
lmao I really don't soz x

user
how much does everyone want to bet that
her and the girls went on a massive shopping spree 🛍
oliviagray
you don't have to bet we blew half of our euro's
shopping :)

scarlethardyy
prettiest girl alive
fallonferguson
@sasharebecca
sasharebecca
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH STOP IT
fallonferguson
just tell jack that ur my wife now
😹😹
jackgrealish
👺👺👺

————————————————————

           "I love our house so much!" Squealed Sasha from the top of the stairs.

The girls had rented out a mansion for all of them to stay in for their girls trip, as they didn't want to stay in a hotel, nor did they think it was every worth it to buy a house they probably wouldn't visit very often.

"Me too!!" Fallon said back as Maya walked into the kitchen with Clara and Scarlet.

"Do you think we should throw a party for New Year's? Some of the other England players are in Paris too!"

Scarlet suggested as Birdie and Fallon exchanged looks.

"I don't know, I'm not in the mood to be screaming at Mason and Fin, in Paris. Especially not on New Years!"

Fallon shrugged, "What are we talking about gals?" Sasha asked walking into the kitchen followed by Olivia.

"Having a party for New Years." Birdie explained.

"Having a party at this house, which is a little too perfect?" Fallon shrugged.
"We totally should!" Olivia gasped with a nod.

"Yeah! I'm pretty sure Jack is in the hotel with the boys 10 minutes away." Sasha reasoned as Fallon rested her head on the counter - not bothering to say a single word.

"Lord give me strength," Fallon mumbled under her breath, "so we're having a party with the boys?"

Asked Fallon, raising her head up from the counter, looking at the other girls.

"I mean it seems fun?" Scarlet said shrugging.

"We should totally host it! We're in Paris with some of our best friends." Olivia said trying to convince some of the girls.

"I mean yeah, I guess I'm in..." Maya sighed,
"What if we do a vote? All in favour of throwing a party for new year's raise your hand."

Sasha said making Olivia, Maya, Scarlet, and of course herself raise their hands.

"Well, it's majority rules, so we're throwing a party!" Olivia said excitedly as Fallon, Clara and Birdie looked all looked at each other.

"Hey! International break is over soon and we have some games to be playing for the qualifiers so, this could help get the team back together!"

Olivia reasoned - trying to make the girls look on the bright side a little more.

"What just so I can go start screaming at Mason and Fin again?" Fallon asked ruffling her eyebrows.

"Didn't Clara and Maya say that you and Mason were sort of getting along?" Olivia asked as she looked at Clara and Maya as they shrugged.

"Well yeah, they sort of did get along-"

"We did not!"

"C'mon Fal this is besides the point. We're having this party and it's final, we'll have fun, and you can wear one of them pretty dresses you bought!" Sasha tried reassuring Fallon as she nodded.

"Sure..." she let out a sigh, "I'm going to the pool to work on my tan is anyone coming?" Fallon blurted out to the group as they laughed.

"Ooh! Me definitely I'm looking a bit pale-" Sasha said as her and Fallon headed outside to the pool.

————————————————————
via instagram

sasha__rebecca my girl forerverr💗👯‍♀️

tagged - @fallonferguson

liked by jackgrealish, fallonferguson, masonmount, kieragrealish, boohoo and 96,445 more....

fallonferguson 📌
so cute us😮‍💨
*sasha__rebecca has liked this
comment*

*sasha__rebecca has disabled the comments*