love & war | twenty four

18/01/2021

                   "And then you fell asleep." Kylian chuckled explaining to Fallon what had gone on last night.

Fallon looked down at the hoodie she wore over her dress.

"You looked pretty uncomfortable," Kylian said as he shrugged.

"Thanks." Fallon smiled,
"Let's go downstairs, I'll make us some breakfast."

Kylian smiled as he gave Fallon her phone as she nodded slowly getting out of bed, as she stretched.

Fallon finally got downstairs, sitting on a barstool next to the counter before taking some paracetamol that was on the table.

"How're you feeling?" Asked Kylian who was busy flipping pancakes. "Like shit." Fallon replied putting her hood on before putting her head on the counter.

"That paracetamol will kick in soon," Kylian said as he matched eye level with Fallon, "you'll be fine."

He nodded as Fallon sighed before checking her phone, as she got a call from Maya, Scarlet and Clara.

"Finally! She's picked up!" Maya said sarcastically as Fallon looked at her phone, rolling her eyes.

"Guessing you've seen the news?" Asked Scarlet, making Fallon furrow her eyebrows, as her and Kylian exchanged looks.

"What news?"

"Oh." The three girls said in unison as it went silent. "Right so which one of yous are gonna tell me then?"

"You and Kylian were spotted leaving a nightclub together, and now the whole internet thinks your dating-"

Maya said, "What?" Kylian shouted as his head popped into the camera frame of where Fallon was on call to the girls.

"Well no surprise they think yous are dating." Clara said sarcastically as Fallon pushed him out of frame as the girls on the phone laughed - as Kylian laughed leaning on the sofa.

"Wait, how did they find out?" Fallon asked as she looked back at the girls on her phone.

"Paparazzi." Trent butted in over Scarlet's phone, as Fallon waved, "Hi Trenski!"
"Never call me Trentski again."

Trent said as he went away, "I think you scared him of Fal." Teased Clara as Fallon nodded.

"That was exactly my goal." The girls laughed,
"Anyways- how does the whole internet think Kylian and I are dating again?" Asked Fallon

"Dunno, everyone just ship yous." Maya explained as Fallon frowned, "Yeah, hashtag 'Kallon' is trending on Twitter."

"Jesus." Fallon shook her said, burying her head on her hands.

"Listen Fal, I think you and Kylian should put out statements just explaining how you two aren't dating."

Clara said as Fallon nodded, "I will." She said muffled under her breathe.

"Here are your pancakes madam." Kylian joked as he placed some pancakes infront of Fallon as she smiled.

"Thanks." She said as she finally sat up,
"Ooh! Who made the pancakes?" Scarlet asked as Kylian winked at Scarlet through the phone.

Fallon scoffed as she ate her pancakes, "Alright you're making me hungry," Maya complained, "so I'm going to get some lunch, I'll talk to you girls later!"

Maya said before hanging up, Fallon laughed, "Also, I forgot to tell you girls earlier but you know that Nike interview in London?"

The girls nodded, as Fallon swallowed, "I'm going."