love & war | seventeen

"Cheers!" The group shouted, clinking glasses.

"How long left?" Fallon asked looking at Maya, as she stared at the massive screen in the back garden.

"The countdown says that they're is an hour left." Maya explained, as her and Fallon made their way to a table where some people were playing flip cup.

"Alright, I wanna play!" Fallon smirked as she Clara dragged her arms forcing her to be on their team.

Fallon was second in line - as she locked eyes with Mason who was infront of her, busy glaring down at her.

"What're you busy looking at?" Fallon frowned as glared back, "Some spaz that I grew up with?"

Mason spat as Fallon shook her head, Clara sighed before speaking up, "Let's just play." Interrupted Clara.

Fin looked at Fallon up and down before chuckling, "There's no way her little ass isn't a light weight." Teased Fin as Fallon pushed his chest.

"You're such a mong-" Fallon shook her head causing the others to laugh.

Fin resisted his urge to roll his eyes before elbowing the girl in her side. "Alright, in 3, 2, 1, go!" Declan shouted as they started the game.

It was already Fallon's turn having her be second in line - as she chugged the Budweiser that was in the cup she put it back down before trying to flip it.

She looked over at Mason who was also trying to flip his cup over.

Fallon had a naturally competitive mindset - whatever it was she had to win at it. Especially when she went against her enemies, she couldn't stand losing, but that wouldn't mean she'd go bitter when she would lose.

And with that Fallon finally flipped her cup over. Clara looked at her and smiled, "It's your first time playing, no?"

"First time's a charm." Fallon smirked as she watched the others continue to play.

"And we have a winner!!" Declan announced stopping the game, Fin put his arm around Jack's shoulder - just as he had flipped his cup onto the
table.

"Clara's team has won!" Declan said as Fallon cheered, before she look glared at Mason.

"Twat." He mumbled under his breathe as Ben elbowed him - making Mason elbow him back.

"Come on, let's head to see the girls." Smiled Fallon as Maya and Clara went with her. "Well Fallon you've clearly pissed Mason off."

Maya laughed as Fallon shrugged, "Just how I like it." She said as she took a seat next to Marcus as everyone was watching a film.

"What're we watching?" Fallon asked as she grabbed a handful of popcorn off Marcus.

"Endgame." Marcus said as he looked over at Fallon as she nodded excitedly.

————————————————————

2/01/2021