love & war | nine

Hi loves! Quick disclaimer before we start this chapter - I just wanted to say that in this story covid doesn't exist, as this time last year (the story was set in) we were unfortunately in a type of lockdown, and covid cases were increasing. So in this story let's just pretend covid doesn't exist lmaooo😭 anyways enjoy the chapters <3

"Thanks for making me look good Ferguson." Fin smirked as the team walked down the team tunnel to the changing room.

"I got a goal, and an assist, you can't say much." Fallon frowned as he chuckled leaning on his locker.

"Nah I mean it this time. Thanks." Fin said looking into Fallon's and eyes - as she laughed. "Mhm."

"Well done Fal!" Scarlet shouted as she ran into the changing room giving her a hug. "Thank you!" She smiled hugging her back.

Scarlet, Birdie and Olivia didn't play the match the match today unfortunately as Gareth hadn't chosen them for the starting line-up or as a sub. So they just got to watch in the audience.

Birdie and Olivia came in shortly after congratulating them, just before Gareth and the rest of the coaches came in.

"Well done everyone! Well done Fallon, Fin, you both did absolute wonders. As we have another win the bag, it's time for us to focus on the next game, which will probably be in a few months, and we can always improve until then."

Gareth said proudly, "Not only that but, we'll done to Fallon and Fin for making your extraordinary debuts and having scoring goals on your debuts aswell!"

He gestured for the two to come up to get their hats, before taking some pictures.

After that they all headed back onto the bus, to St. George's Park.

Fallon obviously sitting with Maya, Birdie, Clara Marcus and Jesse. "Mase, Tammy, Fin!" Clara said as she gestured for them to come over.

"God Clara not them-" Complained Fallon however it was too late as they had already sat.

"I'm making it my mission to make peace between you three!" Clara exclaimed as she looked at the three, Fallon wasn't paying attention, Fin was on his phone and Mason was busy talking to Tammy.

"Don't know how you're gonna make peace now, when none of them will bother listening to you." Maya reasoned.

————————————————————
17/10/2020

Tonight Clara was inviting some of the team and some of her Chelsea teammates over to her house for a movie night.

Since international break had finished everyone hadn't really seen each other, so once it hit the weekend Clara decided to have a movie night so everyone could see each other again, and maybe her plan to make Fin, Fallon and Mason civil could go into action.

"Come in!" Clara said happily as Fallon, Birdie, Maya and Olivia were at her door. They came in as Clara guided them to her back garden.

Clara had decorated her backgarden, making it into an outdoor cinema - with a projector pinned into her fence with a massive blow-up mattress on the concrete so some blankets and pillows.

"Wow." The girls said looking at her back garden in awe. "Thanks!" Clara laughed as she shrugged.

"Actually, Fal, Liv, can yous get the snacks?" Clara questioned as they nodded, heading back into her kitchen.