love & war | thirty two

The match obviously started, however City's defence wasn't having it. And Maya wasn't in a good mood for today.

Fallon frowned as her and Tyra exchanged looks.

"What's up with Maya?" Fallon said with a concerned look on her face.

Tyra shrugged, "Dunno, but it's defo good for the blues." Said Tyra obviously referring to Chelsea.

Fallon decided to stay quiet for a bit - sinking into the game as Mason had gotten the ball, Tyra noticing Fallon's stare on Mason.

Tyra chuckled to herself before speaking up, "So, how's psg?"
"It's alright thanks." Smiled Fallon.

"I honestly really love it there, i love the players aswell and they're all really nice." Explained Fallon.

"And you get to play with two fitties." Smirked Tyra nudging Fallon as she laughed.

"Nah, Neymar has a kid Tyra." Said Fallon shaking her head, "Alright what about Kylian though?" Tyra winked as Fallon laughed.

"The whole internet shipped us for a bit, but we said that we weren't dating."

"I beg to differ." Tyra winked as Fallon nodded the two getting back to watching the game, Callum quickly glancing over at the two girls every one in a while.

"I think Callum's staring at ya." Fallon said back to Tyra after all she did was tease her about Kylian.

"Callum Hudson-Odoi? I wouldn't mind that he is leng." Tyra smirked as Fallon laughed at her old friend's actions.

"I'll 100% have to introduce you to him then." Fallon smirked back proudly as Tyra nodded. "I'd love that, thanks Fal."

"No prob." Fallon smirked as she spotted Ziyech on the ball who took the shot, smashing it top bins.

"Get in lads!" Tyra shouted excitedly as she jumped around pushing Fallon lightly, "Did you see that?" Tyra teased her friend as Fallon rolled her eyes.

"I ain't blind Tyra." Laughed Fallon - shaking her head - as she continued to watch the boys play, it eventually hit halftime.

"But you know what I saw?" Asked Fallon as she tapped Tyra's shoulder - as Tyra looked at her.

"Hm?"
"I saw Callum staring at you."
"Oh I bet you did."

Said Tyra sarcastically as she shook her head laughing. "I did! Im not even bullshitting Tyra!"

Tyra laughed shaking her head still in disbelief as Fallon continued to try and convince her about she saw.

"Oi, come on, we're going to see the boys."
Fallon said eagerly as Tyra got up with an excited expression on her face - following Fallon down to the boys' changing room.

"Actually?" Asked Tyra as she followed Fallon,
"No we're going to talk to Tuchel."

Said Fallon sarcastically, "We're obviously going to see the boys, now do you wanna see Callum or not?"

Tyra surrendered, putting her arms up, "Alright we're going!"

The girl said as Fallon laughed, Fallon knocking on the door before entering.