love & war | twenty two

16/01/2021

"Yeah, Mason's mad you didn't come home for his birthday." Clara complained rolling her eyes.

"Why?" Laughed Fallon.

"None of us know. He got drunk and then ended up saying 'well maybe if fallon was here it'd feel better' but yet again, he was drunk, so i don't know if he actually meant it."

"Oh."
"We literally don't talk, he's been my childhood enemy since we were 6. I don't get it."

Fallon shrugged before she taped a new photo onto her photo wall next to her bed.

"What do we think?" Fallon said flipping the phone to show her wall. "Ooh! I like it." Winked Clara.

"Is that a photo of you and the other psg players?" Asked Clara as she got closer to her phone trying to see the wall clearer.

"Oh yeah! That's the photo we took on the tour! Sakina insisted we take a photo to 'remember the moment'."

"Hm." Clara nodded.
"Anyways Cee, I'll talk to you in a bit, I have training."

"I get it! Anyways see you!"
"See you!" Smiled Fallon before she ended the call.

Fallon loved being part of PSG's team - she loved the new challenge's it brought her. From playing on the same team as Neymar and Mbappe, to being in a new country, and playing in a new league, and her new house she'd have to get used to. But she did truly miss being in England. Being surrounded by all her friends, the late drive-ups to Maya's house at midnight, to having to see Fin because he always hung out with Maya. But she knew she'd have to put up with not seeing them unit international break, which was only in 2 months. But to Fallon, it was the longest 2 months of her life.

Fallon arrived to training before getting greeted by
Celin.

"Celin, right?" Asked Fallon as Celin nodded.

"It's nice to meet you. Anyways we have to head to the pitch now, Mauricio wants to have a word with you."

Celin said as her and Fallon headed outside onto the grassy pitch. "Ah! Fallon! It's amazing to meet you!"

Mauricio said shaking Fallon's hand, "You too, thank you for giving me this opportunity." Smiled Fallon.

"Oh it's no problem," nodded Mauricio, "when I watched your first match playing for Manchester United, I knew I'd want to work with you."

"I'm flattered, really, but I really just want to start training." Mauricio smiled.

"Just what I'd like to see." Mauricio said as Fallon ran into the pitch with Sakina.
"Hey Fallon has anyone told you?" Asked Grace as Fallon and Sakina approached the girls.

"No?"
"We're all going clubbing tomorrow night since it's Friday. Think of it as a 'Welcome to Paris' sort of thing."

Smiled Grace as Sara added on, "So are you coming?"
"I mean, yeah." Fallon nodded as the girls all excitedly cheered.

————————————————————
via instagram

————————————————————via instagram