love & war | twenty three

"Here she comes!" Sara exclaimed to the other girls as Fallon got into the limo they had rented.

"Really? A limo?" Asked Fallon as she chuckled, getting into the limo.
"Only the best for the newest girl of the team."

Smiled Grace as they were off to the club.

"Why's there paparazzi?" Asked Fallon as the limo driver stopped at the club's entrance. "Because we're here." Smirked Celin - as they all headed into the club together, security trailing behind them.

"I'll get some drinks!" Celin shouted over the loud music, "What drink do you want Fal?"

"Give me a margarita."
"Ooh, your a cocktail type of girl, I like it!"

Celin said with a wink as the girls headed over to the VIP booth they had rented.

"This is fancy," Laughed Fallon as the girls nodded, "Course it is Fallon, we're in Paris." Grace said as she grabbed a menu before giving them to the other girls.

"Here's the plan. Every time we come here we get drinks and then we go dance."

Fallon nodded away as Celin finally came back with all the drinks."Guess who I saw." Celin said as she took as seat next to Fallon.

"Who?" Fallon asked as she looked at her,
"Kylian." Celin said as the other girls looked at her in shock.

"As in Kylian Mbappe?" Fallon asked looking at her.
"Well who else? I don't know another famous person called Kylian,"

Celin shrugged as the girl shook her head taking a sip of her cocktail.

"Did you say hi to him?" Asked Sara,
"No, I don't think he saw me." Celin explained.

More drinks had hit Fallon's system, as she had 2 cocktails, and a few shots with the girls. And now she had to resource into drinking water - due to a banging headache she had, probably from all the drinks she had.

"Let's go dance!!" The other girls shouted excitedly as they looked at Sakina and Fallon.

Fallon's arm was around Sakina's neck for support as the two were sat in the booths.

"She's drunk? Allow it." Sakina reasoned looking at the other girls who were visibly irritated.

It was no secret the press had always had an interest in Fallon's life out of football. Whenever she was seen out the paparazzi would always somehow find her. After the first time she had gone clubbing with the girls in England and she had headed onto stage singing karaoke before falling off the stage, Fallon didn't like the way she was being perceived which always made her work 50 times harder when it came to training. She never wanted to be seen like that again - it honestly embarrassed her - but it seemed like history was unfortunately repeating itself.

"I've never met someone so... chaotic? While they're drunk." Grace laughed as she played with Fallon's hair.

"Listen I just wanna go dance." Frowned Sara to the other girls. "Me too but, we cant just leave her here."

Sakina said back as Fallon stirred and just at the that moment, in perfect timing you wouldn't guess who walked past them.

"Kylian!" Sakina said stopping him as he looked up from his phone. "Sakina," He chuckled.

"Listen, could you just 'babysit' Fallon while the girls and I go dancing for a bit?" Sakina asked as Kylian looked at Fallon who was laying on her stomach.

"How long will you be gone for?" Asked Kylian as the girls exchanged looks, "Just a few minutes... anyway bye Kylian! Bye Fallon!"

The girls said before being dragged off to the dance floor.

Kylian sighed before looking down at Fallon who was still laying on her stomach, as she slowly fell asleep.

The boy sighed, as he slowly shuffled towards her, putting her head on his lap, stroking her hair softly.

He chuckled, before Neymar passed by the booth before looking at the two.

"What're you doing?" Laughed Neymar as Kylian shrugged, "I'm babysitting Fallon." Explained Kylian as Neymar sat next to him.

"What? Is she drunk?" Asked Neymar as he nodded, "Don't be too loud, I don't want her to wake up."

"I don't know how she's so peacefully sleeping at a night club."

Neymar shook his head - before chuckling softly, as he rubbed Fallon's shoulder.

"You should take her home." He said as he looked at Kylian who frowned looking at him.

"I don't know where she lives," Kylian chuckled as Neymar gestured over at her bag, "you have her keys though?"

"Nono. If I'm taking her home, I'll take her to my house."

"The take her home mister Mbappe." Neymar encouraged as Kylian nodded, slowly lifting Fallon up, wrapping her arms around her neck as he slowly walked outside to the back exit.

However that didn't change how there was still paparazzi outside.

————————————————————
via instagram

fallonferguson thank u very much to the random ass paparazzi who took this👍🏼 (ft kylian's head??????)

liked by mayacarter23, chloekelly, cristiano, tomholland2013, fikayotomori, k.mbappe, and 2,929,187 more...

mayacarter23
I mean ate💅🏼
fallonferguson
HAHAHAHA I LOVE U

jesselingard
slayed‼️‼️
fallonferguson
ugh innit
fallonferguson
we love 💕

k.mbappe
whoops
fallonferguson
ur head uno
k.mbappe
it's so sexy idc

neymarjr
yes fallon😎
fallonferguson
yes ney 😎
finjburns
fallon! how about you introduce me to your
friend :D
fallonferguson
twat
mayacarter23
hi fin! I love talking to fans❤️
finjburns
Shush man🤣🖕🏼

masonmount
this comment section is so entertaining🍿🍿
k.mbappe
ikr haha
masonmount
oh wow! hello my name is mason 😄
fallonferguson
don't get too excited mount I told him to
reply to your comment👍🏼