love & war | eleven

2/10/20                 

"Hurry up!" Shouted Fallon from the bottom of the stairs, at Birdie. As all the girls were waiting for her.

Tonight was Tammy's 23rd birthday, and of course he invited the girls over. The team were going bowling tonight, and after that they were going to head back to Tammy's.

"Alright! Alright!" Birdie said raising her hands up, surrendering, as she headed down the stairs.
"Come on, Clara's already at the party and she's waiting for us!" Maya said.

As they all crammed into Olivia's porsche, "What did you lot get Tammy?" Scarlet asked the group,
"I just got him some boots?" Fallon shrugged.

"Aw, let's see them!" Maya poked Fallon as she chuckled, "They're already wrapped you dafty." Fallon shook her head as Olivia started the engine.

As they drove to the bowling alley, Olivia decided to blast some music, getting them into the party mood.

"We're here!" Olivia squealed parking her car, as they all headed into the bowling alley.

The girls headed into the bowling alley, trying to find where everyone was. "They're over there!" Fallon said gesturing to them, all of Tammy's guests took up the 4 alleys near the end.

Two of the alleys were for his friends, and the other two were for his family.

Fallon smiled greeting everyone, as she gave Tammy a hug before giving him his present. "Ay, thanks Fal!"
Said Tammy as he received his present.

Maya and Fallon decided to go sit with Clara, as Birdie, Scarlet and Olivia were going to sit else where.

"Girls!" Clara jumped up, giving them both hugs before they sat down. Obviously, Clara was sat with Mason, Fin and Declan, and Tammy, who was busy greeting his guests.

"You girls really took your sweet time." Mason chuckled. "Don't blame us. Blame Birdie, we were all waiting for her." Maya shrugged as Fallon nodded.

After about 20 minutes, finally everyone started bowling.

Letting go of the heavy ball, everyone watched as the ball glided down the middle, knocking down all the pins.

Fallon smirked as she did a sarcastic bow, "And that is how you do it." Fallon smiled proudly.

"And you said you were shit at bowling!" Fin complained as Fallon laughed.

"Last time I went bowling I swear I nearly broke the floor-" Fallon said as she sat back down next to Clara. Mason was up next, and was determined to get a strike aswell.

"Try beat me Mount." Fallon smirked as Mason scoffed, "Don't get too cocky Ferguson, I could easily beat you."

"Let's see then." Fallon said as she raised her eyebrows.

————————————————————

via Instagram

fallonferguson 🎳 + happy bday to @tammyabraham !!! 🥂🎉🥳

liked by gabi, tammyabraham, clarabellamy15, england, philfoden, mayacarter23 and 2,170,329 more...

tammyabraham
thanks Fal!🌝💙
fallonferguson
ofccc T <3
*fallonferguson has liked
this comment*

finjburns
why were u actually kind of good at bowling😟
fallonferguson
lmaooo it's alr Finley :)

benchiwell
why was fallon kind of class at bowling🤣🤣
fallonferguson
I am a woman of many talents chilly
mayacarter23
one of them are bowling apparently💀
fallonferguson
ofc😋

masonmount
I'm getting flashbacks from when jack dented
the wall with a bowling ball
fallonferguson
FFS SURPRISED HE WASNT FINED😭😭
sanchooo10
the staff were not having it lmao
jackgrealish
and neither was sasha 💔💔💔
sasharebecca
🤨🔪

Happy Christmas Eve! And Merry Chrysler for tomorrow :D I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year🤍

-alexia 😵‍💫