love & war | twenty seven

26/03/2021

                  Fallon's car stopped. It was finally international break and she had finally made it to St. George's Park.

She smiled greeting everyone as she walked to her room with Chloe and Maya.

"Alright I'll see you girls at training!" Fallon smiled waving them off, before she headed to her room, struggling to get her keys out.

And here she was, room 17. The room she had always stayed in for international break since playing with the youth teams.

She opened the door, with of course a smile on her face, "I missed it here." Fallon thought to herself before getting ready for training.

The newly signed psg player got all her kit on before leaving with her water bottle, locking the door and shoving her keys in a pocket of her tracksuit.

"Ferguson." A voice echoed behind her, and one familiar one should she add.

Immediately she knew who it was,
"Mount."

Fallon turned around to look at the boy who had a massive smirk on his face.

"Congratulations, you finally got a call up!" Fallon laughed as Mason shook his head, "I got my first call up before you, don't forget it."

"You wish." The girl scoffed as they continued to walk out to training. "And Callum made his debut before you, don't forget it." Fallon spat back.

"Oh be quiet." Mason teased pushing the girl as she pushed him back softly, "Muppet."
"Your muppet."

"Fuck off." She shook her head as she walked faster infront of Mason, trying to lose him as she ran towards Maya who was obviously with Fin.

"He's coming!" Fallon shouted as she hid behind Maya and Fin.
"You make him sound like he's a beast." Laughed Fin.

"Because he is." The girls said in unison as she shook her head, seeing Mason move towards them.

Running onto the pitch, where the rest of the squad were with Gareth and the other coaches Fallon ran on trying to dodge Mason's gaze.

"Alright that's enough!" Southgate shouted over everyone's talking and laughter as he grabbed the back of Mason's shirt who was running past him.

"Let's start with training." Smiled Southgate as he looked at Fallon and Mason.

"And since Mason and Fallon have no shame flirting infront of everybody I say you two are the team captains for matches."

Southgate said as 'ooohs' spread through the players as Fallon rubbed her temples, feeling embarrassed.

"Suddenly I miss being in Paris." Fallon joked,
"Good." Mason smirked, whispering into Fallon's ear as she frowned.

"Aw but, aren't you my muppet?"

Fallon teased back, with a whisper, wanting to get the boy back. "And what will I do when I cant see my muppet?"

"Alright now yous are really flirting." Clara groaned as she walked behind Fallon - Southgate now choosing the teams.

"You'll still see your muppet." Winked Mason as Fallon pushed Mason away by his chest. "Piss right off." Smiled Fallon back innocently as Mason crashed into Declan.

"Mason, what was that mate?" Laughed Declan as Mason shrugged.

"Don't look at me it was that muppet!" Mason gestured to Fallon who was busy talking to her team that currently was, Clara, Chloe, Kyle, Bukayo and of course herself - Southgate obviously still choosing teams.