He came out from his thoughts listening her voice .

Avni started to speak againt his chest .

Avni :- Parthuu take me away from here , take me to your home please .

Parth :- Avuu , bachcha kya hui !!

Avni :- Please .

Parth :- Ok bachcha don't cry , have your breakfast then we will go to our home ok .

Avni :- No I don't want to eat breakfast , I don't want anything please take me to your home , take me with you .

Parth :- ok , ok please don't cry bachcha .

Uncle can I take Avuu with me , don't worry uncle , aunty I will feed her in my home .

Raman :- It's ok Parth she needs you now please take care of her , I know only you can make her cheer up .

Parth :- I will surely cheer her up uncle , thanks for trusting me . Avuu will be normal and happy when she come home . Uncle if you don't mind can I be with her till evening ?

Ishitha :- Ofcourse you can bacha , Avuu needs you the most now , see hoe she is clinging to you , she wants to be with you so why not bacha there is no need to take permission everytime .

Parth :- Thanks aunty . I will keep updating .

Avuu , bachcha chale .

Avni :- Haa .

Raman :- Avuu your phone . When you are not angry on me anymore call me once .

Avni :- I am not angry on you papaa . I never was and never will be angry on you . What you did papaa to be angry on you ?  It is just that I need some alone time with Parth , papaa . Don't worry papaa what ever it is Parth will help to take right decision and he will not leave untill unless he feeds me .

Raman :- I know bacha that's why I never say NO to you and I trust Parth the most when thr matters is f
or you .

........

Sitting in car , silence enclosed whole ride .

Parth is not able to undsertand what made his Avuu this sad all of a sudden .
And about what decision she is saying few mintues ago .

Glancing at her in intervels , while driving there reached his house in no time .

Getting down before him Avni run inside only to welcome by her new friend Dodo .

She smiled looking at him , taking him in her hands she settled herself in bean bag which is suited in one of the corner's in hall area .