Mark Satan insisted on Chayote not bothering on bringing any baggage with her unless it was some family heirloom or something that had sentimental value. He must've felt indebted to her for giving him the position of head of security all that time back and letting him spearhead operations of rescuing civilians from battle zones while Trunks and Chayote did all the large-scale fighting and held Artificial Humans off for the civilians to be rescued. He either still felt grateful about that, or about Chayote signing him off the whole of Chayote Security with the condition he renamed it Satan Security.

By the time Chayote walked into the yard, she realized that she'd not need to knock on the door or ring any bells. The baffled faces of Mark Satan and Videl stood in the doorway, having left their home to check up on the booming and crashing noises outside and seeing Chayote pushing through the wave of media vultures with utmost care for their well-being. Having Navy on her back made Chayote more self-aware of how much she lost herself to wrath than she's ever been. If one was to talk about the spirit of being grateful, Chayote was grateful to Bulma for teaching her about stress management during her little internship stint. It helped tremendously to be able to control herself while a little bundle of joy and excitement cuddled up to her in her arms or hanging off her back like a little spider monkey.

"Chayote-san! Sorry about that! I should've chased those guys off, I didn't think they'd be hassling you..." Mark Satan excused himself by shaking his hands out in front of him and sweating.

"Just who is this lady? She's got dad all scared..." Videl stumbled back a few graceful steps.

"Oh, you're a martial artist? I couldn't help but hear your thoughts," a voice rung in Videl's head. She jolted up and gazed at Chayote with a shocked expression.

"You can read minds!?" Videl pointed her finger at Chayote.

"Not all the time, just if I really focus on it or if the minds are asking to be read like yours was. If you think of something with all of your focus and all of your essence behind it, it's impossible for a martial artist not to read your movements and your thoughts like an open book," Chayote replied.

"Chayote-san, this is Videl-chan. Videl-chan's my daughter. I'm all she's got since her mother died of the heart virus. I try to teach her martial arts and she's a keen and focused student. Videl-chan, Chayote-san here is an amazing martial artist, maybe she can teach you a few things some time?" Mark Satan stepped out of being in the direct line of sight in-between both ladies. He chuckled and let out a goofy laugh, sensing the atmosphere tensing up and getting cloudy from Videl's side, while Chayote just stared back at the little lady with curiosity.

"She must be really talented. She's already a match for you and you've been able to climb the Korin Tower. With proper training, she can trample right through Earth's martial arts tournaments," Chayote observed.

"Are you saying that my dad's not training me right? You've never traded blows with me, so don't be so obnoxious, missy, you're just a guest here!" Videl lashed back and stuck out her tongue. "For your information, my dad's the strongest martial artist I've ever seen! When they finish rebuilding Papaya Island, he's going to sweep right through the World's Martial Arts Tournament, you'll see!"

"The fact that you still think we need to trade blows for me to know how strong you are shows you're still a little green. Sensing one's Ki won't tip you off about how skilled one is at martial arts, but it'll tell you all about how strong, tough, and how fast someone is," Chayote replied calmly, pushing her free hand into her pocket. "I'd love to show you a few things some time. I think it should only take a single training session for you to leave your father in the dust."

"Oh, I see... You're one of those Empty Fist charlatans that think they can knock people out with hypnosis and mystical energies? Boy, I'd love to humble someone like you. We just have to have a sparing match soon!" Videl cracked her right knuckle, looking cartoonishly tomboyish for her exuberant and fabulously girly attire.