"Ew, dad, do you have a crush on that lady?" Videl stuck out her tongue.

"Don't be ridiculous! Your collar's stuffed down under, pull it out, here..." Mark Satan rushed to his daughter and pulled the corner of her collar from being stuck underneath the upper layer of her dress. Videl appreciated the help since she couldn't move her head to look down without her hat falling off, so she'd have to remove it and fix her hair again to put it on again.

*****

Chayote's heels gently clacked against the ground. She turned her head to check if Navy was still holding on to her. Despite being less than a year-old baby, the little guy had an iron grip hard enough to keep himself planted to his mother even during flight at a controlled pace. It was to be expected, given that a quarter of his gene pool went back to the Saiyan royal bloodline, meaning he had a fair shot of being a Saiyan elite.

The toddler appeared intrigued by the hordes of press lined up around Mark Satan's mansion. He leaned his head from behind Chayote to scan the area, clapping his little hands and cheering for all the cool vans and jets assembled on the residential area block of Orange City. It may have been this cackling and yells of childish glee that caught the attention of a few journalists hanging out at the back of the line whether because they were late to the early worm party or because they represented shoddy media companies and got bullied to the outer line of the crowd.

"Hey, that's Chayote, the honorary commander of Satan Security!" someone from the crowd of vultures jumped up to the chance of getting an opener for their article. Chayote may have cared a bit about the questions that the press had to ask, seeing how she didn't want to muck things up for Mark Satan's stellar public reception, but because of their swarming human-wave tactics, she couldn't make out a single question.

"Guys, step back, also, one at a time..." Chayote asked, extending her hands to try to pacify the horde, but they seemed ruthless. Before the end of the minute, the woman heard sniffling behind her which made her heart skip a few beats. When the sniffling broke into the heart-rending sound of a baby's cry, Chayote was beginning to see red. "I said SHUT THE HELL UP!" she bellowed out, expelling a bubbling shock wave that pushed everyone around her to fly back like helpless rag dolls, punting jets, vans and trucks aside and thoroughly disassembling and shorting out any recording equipment that the media may have had.

Seeing hundreds of people fly about like rag dolls and grunt as they slowly picked themselves up off the ground, bruised and humbled yet uninjured, Navy began clapping and cheering again. Chayote wasn't sure if it was the natural child's obsession with wrecking stuff and action that drove his love for seeing his mother losing it, or if he truly had a penchant for violence that she'd have to work on curbing. At the moment, it was just too early to say for sure, all she knew at that moment was that she much preferred him clapping and giggling over her little baby feeling distraught.

Carefully, Chayote reached behind her back and grabbed the little Navy's collar, pulling him up lightly, which told him to release his grip on his mother's back. Chayote scooped her little boy up and gently lulled him into her hands to get him to calm down. She didn't like the idea of living with Mark Satan too much, which was why she spent almost half a year holed up in the God's Temple instead, pushing back the conversation for as long as she could.

She had hoped that maybe if she holed up there and acted like she was still grieving the loss of Future Trunks, she'd avoid having to talk to Mark about this forever. The last thing she counted for was Mark Satan climbing all the way up the Korin Tower and then getting approved by that sneaky asshole Korin to get up to the God's Temple the old-fashioned way. Bells and all... Sometimes Chayote forgot that Mark Satan used to be a martial artist, a half-decent one at that. Thus, she had to face the talk, and she just didn't have any excuses to push him away anymore.