49

Rosé - Gone

"I'm glad that you're eating well." Gideon murmured into her ear. She felt him grin against her skin, his stubble tickling her neck and causing her to shake from the friction. He chuckled, leaving a kiss against the side of her throat.

They were at the breakfast table with a feast laid before them. Just the two of them. She sucked on a piece of grapefruit segment, the juice drinking down her chin. Placing the segment down, she grabbed the bowl of soursops pieces and dug in with her hands.

Gideon leaned against his palm and watched her eat with a smile. Knowing that she was eating for their baby warmed his heart. His free hand slide up her loose top and rested against her belly. Another week had gone by in flash and she had grown little by little, and within a few more weeks they'll get to know the sex of their baby.

He wanted a girl; one with her mother's unruly hair texture, her facial features and his dark hair and eyes. A combination of both of them. But, a boy won't be bad either since he'll inherit and lead his empire.

"Once you're done," he said with a mischievous shine, "let's go take a dip in the pool."

Rory faced the hunger glint in his eyes and instantly knew what he was suggesting. She should've been disgusted by his request but instead found herself eagerly nodding. She blamed the raging pregnancy hormones. It had heighten her sexual drive and she had a hard time saying no to him.

After devouring her food, she raced upstairs and pulled on a forest green bikini. Wrapping a soft robe around herself, she legged back down, towards the pool. There she found Gideon swimming laps, his muscles tensed and glistening in the water.

Removing the robe, Rory sat on the edge, dipping only her feet in.

He swam towards the edge - towards her - and lifted himself up, caging her between his arms. He kissed her slowly, moulding his lips to hers before dragging them down her neck, the space between her breasts and to her belly; where he lingered. He lowered himself back into the pool, gently taking her with him.

Rory lay flat against the water. Gideon's outstretched arms keeping her afloat. She gazed up at him to find him silently admiring all of her. His eyes drinking in every fibre, every cell and all her perfects and imperfects. He flashed her a lopsided smile when he noticed that he was caught.

Heat rose on her cheeks and she twisted in the water, dropping both her legs. Gideon curled his arms under her bottoms, lifting her up so that she was a head above him.

Meeting his heated dark eyes, her heart pounded in her chest. It was intense and hungry. He looked at her like she was his next meal and she was willing to be devoured alive. With shaky movements, she cupped the back of his neck and lowered her head where she placed her lips over his.

Gideon tighten his hold on her and deepened the kiss. Licking, sucking and tasting. She was a favour that he'd never get bored of.

Not a moment later, her butt was settled on grey tiles. Her bikini top was thrown into the water, floating with her the matching bottoms. She was naked, legs spread wide apart with Gideon's fingers sliding between her folds.

A finger popped inside, pumping and twisting, in and out. He rubbed his thick thumb over her clit in circular motions, quick and rough; driving her to madness. Tension built in her stomach, shattering the surface and she came, gasping.

Rory broke their kiss and threw her head back, groaning in bliss. Every cell of her being shook in pleasure.

Gideon hoisted himself out of the pool and lifted Rory in his arms. They settled on an outdoor sofa. Their wet bodies soaking the dark material - María was going to be pissed.