37

Flume (ft. Kai) - Never Be Like You

"Fuck," Gideon grunted in her ear.

His movements gain momentum and he settled in a desirable pace for both of them. Rory's soft mewled along with the sound of their flesh meeting filled the master bedroom.

One hand held her face, pushing it towards his while the other held her leg up. He kissed her, their tongues meeting in the middle for a passionate session. She moaned into his mouth at the moment his cock hit a sensitive spot within her.

Gideon continued to hit that spot, pumping his hips harder and deeper eager to give her what she wanted.

"Come for me." He murmured, picking up his momentum.

Her blissful cries bounced off the walls. Her body shook and she comes with a beautiful and satisfied expression gracing her face. She was in a dazed when he pressed up behind but now, she was wide awake.

Blinking a few times, Rory met Gideon's dark and lustful gaze. In those dark eyes, an intense and undeniable connection, a love so deep, so strong and complex shone bright. He was a man filled with darkness with a bloody past and no doubt, his future will be the same, but his love for her was pure and untainted.

One that can't be found in his world. He always looked at her like that. Perhaps, she got it confused with his obsession with her or she was too blinded with fear of him.

Whatever it was, she couldn't accept it. Whether it was love or madness.

Rory turned away, resting her head back down on the pillow and waited for him to reach his own high.

Gideon rocked his hips, thrusting his cock deep inside her canal. She was stretched; sensing both pain and pleasure. He aimed for that sensitive spot again and she convulsed, creaming around his thick shaft.

Euphoria swept her body in welcoming embrace and she couldn't help the moans and mewls that escaped her. Orgasming and losing herself in the pleasure felt so good especially after a week and a couple of days without it. It relief her stress, soothing away all the worries she built up since her return from Madrid.

"That's it, move your hips." Gideon whispered in her ear.

His teeth tugged at the flesh, sucking and licking; tasting all he could of her.

Rory hadn't realised she was moving to meet his thrusts until he encouraged her more. She was rotating her hips, lifting and pushing it to back against him. Gideon groaned loudly. He wasn't vocal during sex but with Rory, he couldn't help it. The exhilaration was too overwhelming that drew those sounds from the back of his throat.

He rolled her over so that she laid on her stomach with her ass up - a puppy position. He gave the round and firm flesh a slap and it resonated in the room; exciting him. She was so fucking gorgeous, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Gideon thrusted roughly, powering through her tiny walls' resistance.

God, he was hitting her in all the right places that she was drunk on the bliss.

"More." She murmured, into the pillow.

Her words were completely out of her control. She tried to bite it back but her body wanted more that it fought against her will, pushing passing the sturdy barriers she thought she put up. It screamed, desperate to find that violent, shuddering release.

One that only Gideon could give her.

Adhering to her demand, Gideon gripped her waist tightly, keeping her stead, while he fucked her hard, rough and fast. She was screaming and with the thin and ruined walls of the mansion, everyone heard that.