44

Melanie Martinez - Teacher's Pet

Slamming the silver Mercedes Sedan shut, Luci sauntered towards the beige colour mansion with a dark terracotta roof. Her hands clicked against the stone path. She lifted the cap off her head, handling her belongings the stone faced butler at the door.

The interior was still how she remembered it; wooden flooring covered by circular red carpets, stone walls, priceless paintings and vases. Cream coloured sofas and matching pillows, blush brass coffee table and French doors leading to the terrace.

All in all, Luci basked in the familiarity of being home. Her home with Cristian.

She climbed the stairs towards his office, passing maids who lowered their heads in respect. Luci smiled delectably - this was definitely home. A place where people knew the power she held.

As she got closer to the office, she hard creaking, rough moans and sharp breaths. The sounds erupting a fury rage within her.

Not again! She thought bitterly as she threw open the door.

A curly blonde headed girl leaning her Cristian's grey marble desk; the contents swiped to the floor as he fucked her from behind. His head was thrown back as he jerked in and out of her, over and over.

"Cristian!" She screamed when neither of them seem to notice her standing in the office.

When he glanced her way, his black hooded eyes merely held on her own as he roughly thrusted into the blonde pulling loud moans from her. This was what he enjoyed - people watching him fuck. He was not concerned that she was there.

Unlike years ago, when she would have ran out with teary eyes and a broken heart. But, this brand new Luci stood her ground. Arms crossed, face twisted with rage, she watched him.

Cristian grinned widely, his little shadow was no longer afraid. Long, thick fingers woven into the blonde's hair, he tugged her head back and sank his teeth into her neck. His eyes never left Luci's.

He came, shuddering with a throaty grunt. He pulled out of the girl, his cock limped and sleek with her juice. Slapping her ass lightly with a smirk, he tore off the condom and trashed it.

Taking a moment to gather himself, Cristian pulled up his grey slacks and sauntered, with open arms, to Luci.

"Bebé!" He smiled, leaning forward to kiss her cheeks lightly. However, it didn't ease her distasteful scowl. "You know she means nothing." He murmured entwining their fingers. "It was only a good fuck."

"It's all that you've been doing when I was away." She spat in annoyance.

"Did you expect me to remind celibate?" He questioned, "especially with my reputation."

For the last 4 years since she was ripped from him against her wishes, Luci heard all about his playboy reputation. She watched him on TV dangling another beautiful jewel from his arms; all as equally beautiful as the last one.

Each time a new gossip about his relationship appeared on TV, it tore out her heart. In love, head over heels, beautiful girlfriend; words and phrases that plagued her mind, day and night. All she could think about was that it should've been her at those parties and galas, in glamorous dresses and million dollar diamonds.

It should've been her.

Luci searched his face; his square jaw, tall nose, thick pink lips and hooded eyes under dark straight brows. His black hair combed back and forehead glistening with sweat from his little work out mere moments ago.