8

Rita Ora - Only Want You (ft 6LACK)

Rory's meeting with Luci ended abruptly by the stylist who was rushing into the room to give her the second dress of the night. A chiffon dress decorated by flowers that feel to her ankles. They fixed her smeared makeup and unwound her hair, letting the curls bounce loose.

She was brought back to the banquet hall where Gideon awaited her. She admitted he looked incredibly handsome in his black tuxedo and bow tie. His dark hair combed neatly and he had cleaned up his stubble.

They had their first dance but Rory never walked in heels before let alone waltz in them. Her wedding dress was long enough that she was barefooted, a request the stylist had disapproved off.

In the end, Gideon had to pick her up, sliding one arm behind her knees and one resting on her waist. He held her against him as they swayed to the soft music in the background. She buried her face into his shoulder feeling the heat of embarrassment rising in her body.

But the guest had brought it. All they saw was an in love couple dancing together like no one was in the room.

All night Gideon couldn't keep his hands off her. When they sat for their meals, his hand had slides under her dress, resting on her inner thigh and stroking the skin that was dangerously closed to her core. All the while, trailing hot wet kisses from her forehead to top of her breast exposed by the v neckline of the dress. Pushing him away was useless since she was no match against his strength. Her body heated up, increasing by several notches that she felt like she was roasting alive. The control of her body she desperately clung on to gone.

Her eyes darted to Luci, who was watching their interaction and she instantly regretted rejecting the gift she had gotten her. From the moment he had kidnapped her, Gideon had gotten the things he wanted from her which he had gain from threatening her. Initially, she had believed his words out of terror and even more now since he was a mafia leader.

Aren't they notorious for killing people? It made sense now, all the guns his men were carrying.

Suddenly the food in front of her didn't look at all pleasing. She just wanted to rest so, she excused herself from the party.

Lilac petals, like the ones that fell from the ceiling, covered the floor of Gideon's private room. She followed it into the bedroom where candles were spontaneously placed atop of the furniture.

In the corner of her eyes, she stopped the gift bag Luci had brought to her.

Just in case - Luci.

The note inside read.

Rory stepped out of her dress, hanging it in the walk-in closet. A white lace lingerie set had been placed on the bed for her but she only looked at in disgusting before discarding it somewhere in a drawer. She simply pulled on a black hoodie, cotton shorts and some over the knee socks to bed.

She blew out all the candles and dived under the sheets.

The bed dipped suddenly and her moment of solidarity was gone. Judging by the digital clock on the nightstand, however, several hours of already passed by since it was already 1am.

His familiar scent mixed with a strong smell of alcohol hits her nose and she instantly tensed up. He was close, so close she could feel his breathe against her skin. Rory sealed her eyes tightly shut, feigning sleep.

It didn't stop him from touching her.

His hand slide underneath her hoodie, caressing the skin of her stomach in gentle swirls while he took a nibble at her neck. She gasped involuntarily at the wetness of his mouth and pushed his oversized frame off her.