10

Olivia Rodrigo - hope ur okay

Pain shot through her core. Everywhere inch and fibre of her screamed, aching and throbbing. She woke, feeling her throat going dry and a hunger stabbing her stomach. She rolled to her side expecting to see Gideon passed out next to her but his side of the bed was empty and cold.

He wasn't here.

She glanced at the clock - 4:47pm, the next day. She had slept the entire day.

Climbing off the bed and pulling off her woolly socks, Rory waddled the to the bathroom and into the shower. The warmth of the water cascading down her hair and back washing off the dirt and her sweat mixed in with his scent. It helped relieve the sting pain between her legs and clean the dried blood down there.

Last night or rather the early of the morning, she was sure she felt so fill as if Gideon had forced himself into her again, stuffing her insides to the rim with his cock. Warm fluid had painted the inside of her thighs dirty the only evidence that he was there momentarily.

Where had he gone?

Wrapping a cream towel around herself, Rory stepped out of the shower and gasped in surprise at the small figure standing by her door.

A little girl perhaps no order than 4 or 5 years old. Long brown hair, the colour of dark oak and matching dark eyes; doe and curious. She wore a baby pink floral dress that feel to her ankles with matching ballet flats, and held a white rabbit doll to her chest. She was adorable.

"Buenas noches." She said shyly before darting out of the room. Though, Rory could still hear her calling for her mama and conversations in Spanish she couldn't quite grasp.

There wasn't a lot of clothing in her bags that was suited for the warmth of Colombia. She had packed in a hurry and didn't expect to be kidnapped. Rory slide into a sweatshirt and a baggy trouser.

She emerged from her room and made eye contact with Luci, she was sitting on the couch with the little girl. Her mouth parted in realisation when she saw the child laying backwards on the armrest playfully. It was her daughter, their resemblance was clear.

"Lolo, say hi and introduce yourself!" Luci smiled, setting her daughter upright.

"Hola!" She waved, "Me llamo Cielo. Tengo cuatro años," holding up 4 fingers.

Luci frowned, "In English please. You have to practice."

"My name is Cielo. I am 4 years old." She corrected adorably in a whining tone.

Her mother only chuckled, shaking her head and turning to meet Rory's eyes.

"How are you?" She asked, perhaps in the politest manner there was.

"I'm fine." She managed to croak out without crying. The expression and the stance screamed otherwise. Arms wrapped around her body and sunken eyes, skin so pale it made her look ill.

Luci nodded at the gift bag sitting on the coffee table, her eyes travelling between the two. Sighing, she instructed her daughter to bring a glass of water from the kitchen. She reached for the boxes in the bag, popping one pill from the foil. Cielo did as she was told and running back with a tall glass with water in her tiny hands moments later.

A glass of water and a pill in hand, Luci moved to Rory. She popped the pill into Rory's mouth and gently pushed the glass against her lips. She swallowed it down, her eyes welling with tears from the shame and embarrassment that someone had to do this for her.

Rory had never been on birth control. There was no need since she was kept in her father's house isolated from society and with her mother suffering from her illness, she hardly had the time to spare for boys and dates.