32

Lil Wayne, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign (ft. X Ambassador) - Sucker for Pain

Two days. They've been chasing Emir Yilmaz, a leader of a terrorist group, who caused the incident in Greece. He led them through Berlin to Munich and Stuttgart on a never ending wild hunt. The bastard was good at hiding and very efficient at running.

Gideon was fed up to say the least. He already clashed with Kaiser Reinhardt - the German Boss - multiple times in the last 48 hours. He didn't like the sick fucker but the man loved buying his weapons and he was rich - old money rich. Which made him a good and valuable client.

But, still Gideon wanted to blow his head into bits.

High cheekbones, thick lips and sharp, hooded blue eyes and finished with mousy hair - he was nothing but a pretty boy. A pretty boy with a bad temper and skilled at holding a knife.

Kaiser knelt on the chest of Emir's subordinates. They had caught him on their last chase, thrown to them like food to a pride of lions by Emir to stall them while he escaped into a van. Kaiser spat in German, profanities and obscenity, anger threaded in his voice.

"Germany is mine!" He roared, "You should only follow my rule not his."

Raising is blade, he pressed the sharp edges against his neck and slowly cut him there. Dragging the knife along as if he was writing on expensive, handmade paper. They watched the life leaving the man's eyes as Kaiser hit a prominent vein.

Blood bursted out, gushing over the arm of his jacket and his slacks.

"Stupid fuck." Kaiser mumbled standing up, shaking his hands as if it would clear him of the blood. "Gave no information about Emir's location. I wonder what they're being paid."

"Divide and conquer, I say." Tobias stepped forward, cigar in hand.

"I'm not letting you two crazy motherfuckers wander my territory." Kaiser scoffed, wiping his hands with a towel he taken from his bag.

They were in a massive warehouse, dark and abandon. A usual hiding place for men on the run. But, they always get caught. Emir will follow the same fate.

A humvee in matte black backed into the warehouse and they climbed into the back. Gideon slumped opposite Tobias who emitted a totally different aura. No longer was he the playboy who didn't give a shit, who was dressed immaculately. He was rougher around the edges, crinkled clothing and darker stubble, hinting he hadn't had a shave in awhile.

What happened? Did he end up pulling through with plans of killing his father?

"Fuck, do you ever stop smoking?" Kaiser grumbled at Tobias, pinning him down with a narrow gazed.

Tobias was smoking a $1 million apiece of Gurkha Royal Courtesan Cigar. He was basically smoking gold.

Gideon clenched his jaw and tighten his fist to stop the urge of punching the fucker in the face. For two days, he has ran his mouth, not knowing when to stop. Tobias merely gave Kaiser the finger before tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

Fishing out his phone, he scowled as he saw the time. It was nearly 2am and they had no leads.

Then his frustration ceased when saw the picture of Rory on his screen. His thoughts drifted to her. wondering what she was doing right now, was she sleeping alright without him?

"She's pretty." Kaiser admired, grinning smugly at the photo of his wife. "I heard you got married to a young girl. Is she keeping your virility alive?"

"Fuck you, Kaiser." Gideon spat, pressing the urge to put a bullet in his brain. The fucker was worth more alive than dead.

"I bet the sex is great." He laughed, "I love a good and tight little pussy." He frowned all of a sudden, "Though not sure how tight my woman's pussy will be after she gives birth."