9

Elley Duhé - Middle of the Night

The piece of metal was toss to the side in a heartbeat. Gideon lifted her up by the waist and lowered her onto the pillow as he hovered over her frame. He pecked her lips then trailed her jawline down to her collarbone with feathery kisses before toying her left nipple with his teeth. She gasped, her palms laying flat against his chest.

He released her nipple, grazing his nose along her stomach and resting above the top of her panties. Rory swallowed, pushing back her tears. She had asked for this, bitterly reminding herself.

"I'll do it myself." She murmured in a quiet tone.

She leaned against the headboard and pushed her panties down her leg. Gideon inhaled sharply at the sight of her bare pussy, so cute and small. His fingers draw circles on her milky flesh, enjoying the view. Though as her hands reached for her woolly socks, he stopped her abruptly.

"Leave them on." He told, his mouth tipping into a smug smile. "I like them." He said proudly.

Rory eyed his black boxers then back to meet his dilated pupils.

"You're still in your boxers." She stated. If she had to be bare so did he. It was only fair.

"Someone is eager." He teased.

Eager to get this over with, she thought.

Gideon peeled off his underwear causing his dick to sprang free. A silent groan left him. He was finally free from his constraint.

He's huge, Rory cried silently staring wide eyed at his thick cock. So veiny and already leaking pre-cum. It was thicker than her forearm and perhaps longer than her face. It made sense, she considered because he was a really big man. It was the perfect size for some with thick muscles and as tall as the door. If he wasn't so gifted, it would've been embarrassing.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a joking manner seeing her stare glued onto his package.

She remained silence, biting the inside of her cheek as she looked up at him. It won't fit, she wanted to say but the words wouldn't leave her.

"I'll fit it perfectly inside of you." He whispered in her ear in a voice so sexy, her heartbeat quickened. "But I'll have to prepare you well for it first."

He separated her legs wide with his hands. He kissed the inside of her thigh, above her socks before dipping his face against her pussy. He inhaled her sweet scent and was delighted to find her already wet. Though, it wasn't enough if he wanted to fit fully into her.

She let out an electrified gasped the moment his tongue licked her folds and sucked her flesh. His mouth was bigger than her entire pussy so, he had every bit of her inside him. His mouth tasted everything all at once. It was ecstasy.

"I need to pee!" She suddenly squeaked, feeling a tightness in her stomach.

He ignored her and continued to suck on her clit. It only made the tightness in her stomach worsen to the point she was unable to hold it in and exploded everywhere. To her surprise nothing came out of her except the a loud, eye rolling moan. Her legs were shaking but kept together by Gideon's hold.

Once she came down from her high, he tested her wetness with his fingers seeing if she ready. He shoved two fingers in her, she winced and attempted to pull him out by taking hold of his wrist.

"It hurts." She gasped as he scissored her. "I've never done this before so please be gentle."

Flustered, she didn't meet his gaze and distracted herself with the sheets on the bed.